• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

What happened to Forum Race that no activity?

Trush Jodie

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.017153
Referral Credit
Just a month ago, I saw a promotional post on forum coin talking about Forum Race. I went to the site and everything seemed to be good as there was activity on the forum. A contest was even going on.

I visited the site again and it is defy. What went wrong with the site?

Just a month ago, I saw a promotional post on forum coin talking about Forum Race. I went to the site and everything seemed to be good as there was activity on the forum. A contest was even going on.

I visited the site again and it is defy. What went wrong with the site?
There are no further posting contests going on. Outside certain forums promoting use of MicroLikes, most people posting there was there because of the contests being ran on that particular forum.

There are no further posting contests going on. Outside certain forums promoting use of MicroLikes, most people posting there was there because of the contests being ran on that particular forum.
How would there be any further contest when the admin has not paid for the last contest? He should pay to elicit goodwill.

How would there be any further contest when the admin has not paid for the last contest? He should pay to elicit goodwill.
And have you posted there for an update? No one has posted asking for an update at all this past month, outside of the first couple of days when he said he was busy with personal life, but was going to do it soon.

I think there is no much activities there due to the fact that there was no contest for this month. If the reward for last month has not been paid, then its best to make complains on the forum itself.

Forum Race was never meant to be a paid to post forums, the owner decided to organize posting contest in order to promote his microlikes project but sadly not many forums were interested in microlikes.

11,643Threads
90,716Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member