• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What has been the most significant new technology over the past 50 years?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]

I would have to state that the most impactful piece of technology, has been the Computer, as there has been many technology improvements in our daily lives, that integrate computers with the various equipment, that makes it a drastic improvement over the things that required maticulous work to make. Like printing newspapers and books.

I would have to state that the most impactful piece of technology, has been the Computer, as there has been many technology improvements in our daily lives, that integrate computers with the various equipment, that makes it a drastic improvement over the things that required maticulous work to make. Like printing newspapers and books.
Microsoft software has become a must at work. Office works are made easy using the MS office features like excel, PowerPoint.

In my view the most amazing technology that have been created over the past 50 years will be smart phone and ATM, thus two things is amazing i can't imagine what will be our life without this two things, i will never expect getting money from a machine only by using my card, and also with smart phone i can do everything i want and i can contact with anyone i like on my phone.

I think our smartphones would and should be one of them. These days with our smartphones there are so many things we can do with complete ease.
So, in that case, we should refer to the computer, since a mobile phone is nothing more than a miniature computer, I think the personal computer and the internet are the most important technologies of the last 50 years.

I think the smartphone has probably had the largest impact on society. Computers are definitely up there, and without computers we wouldn't have had smartphones... but the smartphone literally put a computer in everyone's pocket. Our whole lives are now tied up in our phones.

So, in that case, we should refer to the computer, since a mobile phone is nothing more than a miniature computer, I think the personal computer and the internet are the most important technologies of the last 50 years.
Makes sense. Yes you are right the computer and the internet is indeed one of the best so far, cause if you look at things, you will discover that majority of the things we see coming up today revolves round these two. Or smart tv and gadgets are all part of computers and most of them make use of the internet. Our AI today makes use of the internet and its also a computer.

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back