What Have you Spent your Money on Today?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
I spent my money on ingredients for creamy carbonara. I bought spaghetti noodles, cream, garlic, cheese, bacon, etc. It is a Filipino variation, therefore some may find it strange since I utilized ingredients that are not found in an authentic carbonara. They normally only use eggs and cheese. I made a big batch to save money. LOL.

I haven't gone to the mall. It's a Chinese Holiday. Malls here are closed so also my milk tea business closed. I will do marketing tomorrow morning.
I see. Here the malls were open. Hehe. Did you celebrate CNY? If yes, how was it? As for me, I did not celebrate.

I see. Here the malls were open. Hehe. Did you celebrate CNY? If yes, how was it? As for me, I did not celebrate.
We did not celebrate Chinese New Year at home. I hate Chinese. they are the sources of conflict because of the West Philippine Sea they consider their own. The distance of the West Philippine Sea is 100 kilometers compared to its distance of almost 500 kilometers. There is no logic f their claim. I pity the fishermen they like to torture.

13,068Threads
98,335Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member