What helps you fall asleep very easily?

Yeah i am also take some long time to fall in sleep, but if i exercise earlier then i can go to sleep easily and pretty quick, and some times earning the sound of rain makes me relaxed and i can sleep faster.
I will trying this exercise routine too. it looks like what can be really helpful.

I don't usually have problems falling asleep, but something that helps me a lot is not having anything on so that there are no noises and lowering the blinds and that everything is very dark, that helps me to sleep quickly.

I will trying this exercise routine too. it looks like what can be really helpful.
Yeah when i exercise it makes me tired so after i take a shower and eat i can fall to sleep pretty quickly, and i like that way because i don't even get up in the middle of the night.

My sleeping schedule has adjusted a little bit, I do not know why but I hope I can go back to my way of sleeping. I do not have a problem catching sleep. Mostly at 10 pm and 4 am I am up. But these days I wake up at 5 am. I do not have a problem with sleep but I would not say I sleep 8 hours straight. I need to put in more work for a few years up until we make it. It is necessary to sacrifice.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member