• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is a low-cost item that enhanced your quality of life?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
When trying to save money, people tend to look for low-cost items that can help save money and improve their quality of life. Surprisingly, these items turn out to be quite effective. Personally, I found that investing in an ergonomic chair was a great decision. In our country, there are many affordable ergonomic chairs that support good posture, which is for anyone who spends long hours in front of a computer. Since using it, I have experienced a reduction in lower back pain and have been able to work more comfortably.

Last edited:
I think my sunshade I do sometimes wear it to work and it helps keep my eyes protected from the rays of the screen. it is cheap but quite helpful
That is great. I think I need one, too. I want to keep
my eyes are protected from the harmful rays of the sun, especially during the afternoon.

I have many for work like UV umbrella. I need it. I walk building to building in the campus that has an area of 10 hectares. Sometimes I drive inside the campus when it's hot and walk once not so hot. You already know how extremely hot our temperature is.

When trying to save money, people tend to look for low-cost items that can help save money and improve their quality of life. Surprisingly, these items turn out to be quite effective. Personally, I found that investing in an ergonomic chair was a great decision. In our country, there are many affordable ergonomic chairs that support good posture, which is for anyone who spends long hours in front of a computer. Since using it, I have experienced a reduction in lower back pain and have been able to work more comfortably.
In my city furniture is quite costly but vegetables and fruits are cheap compared to other cities. I save there and have to save to buy furniture when required.

For me it's water. Water is cheap and even free over here. When I need a carbonated drink, I simply go for water. It also helps in improving my health.
Sure water does a lot to the body. Even when you are hungry you can drink water to help quench if you don't have money yet for food

I have many for work like UV umbrella. I need it. I walk building to building in the campus that has an area of 10 hectares. Sometimes I drive inside the campus when it's hot and walk once not so hot. You already know how extremely hot our temperature is.

Interesting! I am not quite familiar with UV umbrellas. Where did you get one? It is essential to have an umbrella in this scorching weather. I have heard that the temperature might soar up to 52 degrees Celsius next month. That is alarming!

Interesting! I am not quite familiar with UV umbrellas. Where did you get one? It is essential to have an umbrella in this scorching weather. I have heard that the temperature might soar up to 52 degrees Celsius next month. That is alarming!
I bought UV umbrella in SM Ayala. You'll never feel the heat of the sun. I also apply sunscreen. I feel the heat flashing onto my face. It's bad to hear our heat index reaches 52 degrees next month. It's summer and the temperature doubles.

I bought UV umbrella in SM Ayala. You'll never feel the heat of the sun. I also apply sunscreen. I feel the heat flashing onto my face. It's bad to hear our heat index reaches 52 degrees next month. It's summer and the temperature doubles.

That is great. I am thinking of giving the orange app a shot, but only if they have a UV umbrella available. I am in dire need of one. In addition, I always make sure to slather on some sunscreen on my face and body to protect myself from those harmful UV rays.

Sun shades is another that help you shield you from the sun. You don't need the spend much on this but you get immense benefits
I also have sun shades but the extreme heat overrules which is wy I hate going to work. I was on leave for two weeks and next week I will be back to work and may not be available here in the morning..

I also have sun shades but the extreme heat overrules which is wy I hate going to work. I was on leave for two weeks and next week I will be back to work and may not be available here in the morning..
But it is sometimes still very helpful especially when the sun isn't overwhelming. The heat is just too much now

But it is sometimes still very helpful especially when the sun isn't overwhelming. The heat is just too much now
That's true the heat is at its extreme temperature. All classes here shifted to online classes modality due to heat. We're under yellow warning so I'll do online classes tomorrow.

12,064Threads
93,010Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member