What is one thing you hate about your life?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Of course, there are lots of things that we hate about our day-to-day lives, and there are many things we want to change in our lives, but for you, what is the most annoying thing that you hate and want to change?

Exploitation, slavery of online workers , investors who are working from home, is the worst aspect of life. The tech, internet sector, government agencies refuse to acknowledge the online workers, investors, are always giving housewives, students and other frauds who do not spend time, money credit and lucrative no work no investment government jobs.

I hate how I feel because of my medical condition. I easily get tired and sleepy so I can’t do some things that I need to do. My productivity and efficiency have decreased.
Sorry to hear that, i hope you get well soon. We all have some problem in our life.

Of course, there are lots of things that we hate about our day-to-day lives, and there are many things we want to change in our lives, but for you, what is the most annoying thing that you hate and want to change?
That I could not do a good job even after getting one and had to leave it because of family problems.

One thing I hate so much is how people easily do bad things without a care as to how it would affect the next person or who they hurt.
You are right. Some people are too insensitive. They do not care if they hurt others because of their actions.

I think sometimes I'm just nice to a fault. I'm just looking for a way that I can toughen up so that no body take me for a fool that I'm not
Now a days being too nice will hurt you more than anything, even if you don't want to be though its the only choice not to get hurt.

I hate being too generous, it's not I regret or hate it but that causes too much extravagance especially during special occasions like birthdays, Christmas, or Weddings. I give expensive items but I haven't received expensive items from them except from my nieces in UK, my brother in Saudi and my best friends in California and Mexico. They always gifted me lavished gifts, but my colleagues and some friends never bother to give me gifts during my birthday and Christmas day. But I still give them gifts inherent of me. 😔

I wish I could do more fun things we don't live forever and it upsets me that I kinda wasting my years
We all regrate about that, i also get angry when i think about the time i spent getting stressed and worrying about life.

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member