• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What is Social Entrepreneurship?

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.556800
Referral Credit
Social entrepreneurship refers to a person who runs a business or organization that intends to tackle social issues through innovative solutions. It is a person who likes to change social issues by giving less interest in profit–making. One must adhere to the needs of the people in the community who might have suffered issues with the high cost of commodities. I believe that those who will run social entrepreneurship are big capitalist or a person who has the guts and initiative to promote this for the welfare of the people in the community – the customers. Social entrepreneurship is a new, innovative business venture that influences social change. This kind of entrepreneur develops a business model making a positive impact that creates a lasting social change. The goods, products, and services are transparent. The manager of the social entrepreneur must be responsive and compassionate to customers.

You got it right social entrepreneurship focuses on the welfare of the people in the community by providing them with discounts of the products and offer best services. The business entrepreneurs also extend their helping hands to offer donations.

You got it right social entrepreneurship focuses on the welfare of the people in the community by providing them with discounts of the products and offer best services. The business entrepreneurs also extend their helping hands to offer donations.

I think that social entrepreneurship could be much more than that. I think when the businessmen try to expand their business to the next level by utilising social tools, they tend to fall under the category of social entrepreneurship. This is why it is a really broad term in this context.

I think that social entrepreneurship could be much more than that. I think when the businessmen try to expand their business to the next level by utilising social tools, they tend to fall under the category of social entrepreneurship. This is why it is a really broad term in this context.
That is right, an entrepreneur must tap social media to help him deliver his products nationwide. Social networking helps a businessman meet many customers online. it is a collaborative way of selling online.

In principle, a social entrepreneur must be able to help solve social problems, especially in lower economic class communities and usually live in rural areas. Some examples of social entrepreneurship are providing cheap internet in rural areas, holding entrepreneurship training, agribusiness, etc.

That is right, an entrepreneur must tap social media to help him deliver his products nationwide. Social networking helps a businessman meet many customers online. it is a collaborative way of selling online.

There are many businesses that usually contact such kind of social media influencers and this is a pretty common thing. They usually have some kind of requirement and social media influencers must have a specific amount of followers. This is important in order to get the product promoted.

There are many businesses that usually contact such kind of social media influencers and this is a pretty common thing. They usually have some kind of requirement and social media influencers must have a specific amount of followers. This is important in order to get the product promoted.
An influencer plays a vital role in businesses. are experts in that marketing field. They are paid well so they designed ways to attract people to listen to her promoting the company products.

Yes I love social entrepreneurs as they do business that will help the society to be better. The business owners are not just about making profit but using the said profit to develop the economy
True, they are also able to make an impact within the society with what they do.

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back