What is something you don't want to get even if it is free?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Everyone have one thing that we don't want to have it even if it is free, and its price is low, that thing or product is very cheep or very ugly or very low quality, or maybe we don't like the smell or he test. personally i don't like to drink any types of alcohol even if it is free and also i don't like pumpkin, i don't know why but i don't like the test of alcohol.
What about you what product or goods that you don't want to have it even if it is free?

I think I would second you on this, I do not drink alcoholic drinks, so even if I get it for free, I doubt I would want it.
Good decision, when me and my friends meet and have some gettogether they drink and they force me to drink but the test and smell makes me feel something bad.

Alcohol, cigarettes, and other hazardous substances have the potential to wreck my entire life. Even if they are free, I will not accept them. I'd prefer free internet, dog food, maintenance medications, and green tea. LOL
Yes, drugs and alcohol Also, cigarettes are the worst thing I will never have; even if I get them for free, I don't want to try them. I have seen many people suffer from addiction to those substances.

Yes, drugs and alcohol Also, cigarettes are the worst thing I will never have; even if I get them for free, I don't want to try them. I have seen many people suffer from addiction to those substances.
Yes my fear is always of the addiction I don't ever want to have such . it is a dangerous thing to do.

Yes my fear is always of the addiction I don't ever want to have such . it is a dangerous thing to do.
Indeed, addiction is the worst, it is nothing to jock at, and if it infects you, it will take some time for it to leave you. On top of that, the health problems are extremely serious.

Problem! Yes, I don't want to get it even if it's free. I know how much people can buy problem for themselves. Let me talk about more abstract things, hard drugs, wild animals such as snakes as pet etc.
Indeed, the worst pet is a wild animal. I do not want spooky things in my house; why would I buy them? They are so annoying and frightening. I have seen a lot of people keep rats, lizards, snakes, and spiders as pets.

I hate anything weapon. Even if weapon is free of charge I won’t even bother to have it because it’s something that can harm someone. Weapons can kill or harm, it’s not advisable to use it . Giving me weapon is like giving me nothing because I’ll reject it .

I hate anything weapon. Even if weapon is free of charge I won’t even bother to have it because it’s something that can harm someone. Weapons can kill or harm, it’s not advisable to use it . Giving me weapon is like giving me nothing because I’ll reject it .
Good choice, you are right any weapon is a dangers thing and it have the ability to kill someone or something with one bad decision, it is good to stay away from it.

I think I would second you on this, I do not drink alcoholic drinks, so even if I get it for free, I doubt I would want it.
Yes so brother even me too o I don't always like alcoholic drink o that is why even if the give me for free I don't think that me I will collect it because I don't like the drink.

Yes so brother even me too o I don't always like alcoholic drink o that is why even if the give me for free I don't think that me I will collect it because I don't like the drink.
Same here, i don't enjoy drinking alcohol, it makes me uncomfortable.

I don't want vaccines even if they are free the last time I took a vaccine it messed me up.

I don't drink alcohol, but my husband loves to have those expensive exclusive ones. If it's a brand that he doesn't drink, I would not buy even if it's free. The same holds for cigarettes. None of us smoke. So, we won't get it even if it's free.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member