What is something you don't want to get even if it is free?

Anything free is good but it depends on the thing offered free. If I will be offered for free lunch, well okay fine,but I won't eat if the food is pork. I stopped eating pork.it is a dirty eat.
What is the reason behind you disliking pork meat?

I am a vegetarian. Free lunches are always welcome as long as they are pure vegetarian. I won't accept a non vegetarian food for free. My husband and daughter eat chicken but not any other meat. If it's chicken meat in the meal for free, I might take it for them. But for aby other meat, it would be no.

I am a vegetarian. Free lunches are always welcome as long as they are pure vegetarian. I won't accept a non vegetarian food for free. My husband and daughter eat chicken but not any other meat. If it's chicken meat in the meal for free, I might take it for them. But for aby other meat, it would be no.
How long have you been vegetarian, in Ethiopia most of our daily food is vegetable based, but most of the society loves to eat meat.

How long have you been vegetarian, in Ethiopia most of our daily food is vegetable based, but most of the society loves to eat meat.
I was born and brought up in a family where most were vegetarian but they were accomodating for anyone who liked non veg. I was never very fond of non veg like my mother who has been a strict vegetarian through out her life. I was married into a family of non veg lovers. But no one ever imposed it on me. I would taste fish occasionally, but mostly I stay with my vegetarian diet. I do have eggs regularly. I cook non veg for my husband and daughters. And I am a great cook for non vegetarian food too.

I was born and brought up in a family where most were vegetarian but they were accomodating for anyone who liked non veg. I was never very fond of non veg like my mother who has been a strict vegetarian through out her life. I was married into a family of non veg lovers. But no one ever imposed it on me. I would taste fish occasionally, but mostly I stay with my vegetarian diet. I do have eggs regularly. I cook non veg for my husband and daughters. And I am a great cook for non vegetarian food too.
Your family must be lucky because you are a great cook. Foods that are vegetarian are not particularly exciting to me, but I use them most of the time because they are less expensive than other foods.

For me l wouldn't like getting into the smoking, drinking and clubbing even if it would have been done for free of charge.I call it a wastage of time and resources.
Good choice. All those things you mentioned above are bad and very addictive, and yeah, they will destroy our lives.

13,140Threads
98,729Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member