What is something you shouldn't share with your partner?

Individual boundaries vary, but generally, avoid oversharing past relationships or overly personal details of others without consent. Privacy matters.
Past relationship stories could be hard to tell for our present partner. it will make them feel sad.

Of course, we need to be open to our partner, and we don't have to hide from them, but there are some things that we don't want to share with our partner. What are those things?
Maybe some things that is not worth it. Maybe our very tiny secret.

I won't share my phone lock or PIN. It is my personal stuff and we should set boundaries. If we trust each other, then we should be confident that nothing is going on outside the marriage.
Yes I think that's true trust is what really matters in a relationships I also do not share because I want to have privacy

I won't share my phone lock or PIN. It is my personal stuff and we should set boundaries. If we trust each other, then we should be confident that nothing is going on outside the marriage.
To be honest, most peoples don't like when their partner hide their phones PIN, it makes them worried and thy starts to believe that their partner is hiding something.

To be honest, most peoples don't like when their partner hide their phones PIN, it makes them worried and thy starts to believe that their partner is hiding something.
We are opposite. I believe it should not be shared. Set boundaries. It is really up to the both of you if you suspect your partner of hiding something. Trust and respect are the key. I don't know that is just me.

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member