What is the best alternative to forum posting at present?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
It appears that most paid to post forums are reducing or stopping payment to posters since advertising revenues are reducing. What is the best alternative method for making money online, for those who are looking for an alternative to forum posting ?

Forum posters usually have fairly good English writing skills, so is there any other work, where they can utilize their written English skills? Microjob websites do not require good English writing skills, so these skills are wasted.

From article writing, I moved to forum posting as there were no more sites paying for writing articles like earlier days. Anyways, I am using online hustles as side hustles. For now, forums posting is taking up all my free time. I am not looking for any other option. Would be happy to know about some paid article writing options.

I started to participate on surveys now at least during my spare time I can earn some pennies doing surveys. I also joined an editing site that pays $ 10 to edit 10 short compositions.

Last edited:
Some days are good for surveys, while others are not. When I started my online earnings journey, I was too fascinated by surveys as many said that they earn good. I joined a dozen survey sites to start with, but soon realised that it doesn't favour my geographical location. Now, I limited myself to three of them, YouGov, Rakuten and Toluna. Though I don't do so great on them, I have managed to reach payouts on then several times and made some decent amount. But they are no where to replace forum postings for me

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member