What is the best crypto wallet?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.301900
Referral Credit
I think there are many kinds of wallets. I am wondering which one is the best. Will it be hosted wallets, self- custody wallet? Many of you here are experts on this matter. I have no idea which one though I posted here many in the past but, to be honest, I never have applied one kind of walletm dunno the benefits. What can you suggest. Can you give us the benefits why must own a crypto wallet?

I would also go for Metamask and Atomic Wallet. At the end of the day, I do not think that it is advisable to have a wallet where the private keys are held on your behalf. So I prefer a non-custodial wallet to a custodial wallet.

I would also go for Metamask and Atomic Wallet. At the end of the day, I do not think that it is advisable to have a wallet where the private keys are held on your behalf. So I prefer a non-custodial wallet to a custodial wallet.
Thank you Cars for the clarifications. I will try the Custodial Wallet. I have heard it already but lacking interest because of doubts. I will also explore the Metamask and Atomic Wallet.

Until now, what is considered the best wallet is a cold wallet, both paper wallets and hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano X, TREZOR One, KeepKey etc.
I'm impressed of this info. There are many wallets, so confusing. I am so glad of this information. I will list down all these wallets names.

I have a few exchange account, I cannot access my Binance account after it was banned in india, and I have a few wallet accounts with a few cents of crypto, I do not use Metamask, Atomic wallet at present.

I have a few exchange account, I cannot access my Binance account after it was banned in india, and I have a few wallet accounts with a few cents of crypto, I do not use Metamask, Atomic wallet at present.
Sorry to hear you're crypto account was banned in India. Your chosen wallet may give you fortune someday.

Depending on what you're looking for, if you want privacy and security for me it's cold wallets like trezor or ledger, if you want a good, multichain desktop wallet, I'd say exodus, and a good Bitcoin-only wallet for example, Electrum

Apart from being a crypto exchange, users can also store crypto on Binance which is also the best crypto staking platform, because user funds are insured so user funds are safe. But unfortunately Binance is banned in several countries.
So I have heard. Though I have a binance account but I am yet to make use of it.

Depending on what you're looking for, if you want privacy and security for me it's cold wallets like trezor or ledger, if you want a good, multichain desktop wallet, I'd say exodus, and a good Bitcoin-only wallet for example, Electrum
They are better than Trust Wallet, it doesn't update the balance and full head ache. I could refill but when sending payment or seeing balance doesn't update for new coins received.

They are better than Trust Wallet, it doesn't update the balance and full head ache. I could refill but when sending payment or seeing balance doesn't update for new coins received.
Well, in my case I did not mention trust wallet, although I use it to store certain tokens, such as the Space token, but nothing more, it is not a wallet that I would use on a daily basis.

I
For me any wallet that allows me withdraw my earnings is okay for me. I have been using luno crypto wallet for some time now.
I too would like any wallet that l can easily withdraw my crypto coins to the desired fiat currency of your choice.

Binance for me is the best wallet that I use. I was a fan of Atomic wallet before but the Binance wallet has proven to be so good and perfect for all my crypto operations.

12,039Threads
92,846Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member