What is the cryptocurrency you use the most to make transactions?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.359563
Referral Credit
Bitcoin is saturated and if you do not use the Lightning network it is very difficult to make transactions on the main network, so the cryptocurrencies that I use the most are Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, which have really low and very competitive rates, which are the cryptocurrencies that you use the most for transactions?

In the end people prefer to transact in what has low fees, I hope that Bitcoin does not lose its status in the long term because it is not affordable for payments.

I was using Litecoin, but after Binance was blocked in India,I have greatly reduced my crypto transaction, since one top indian crypto exchange has not released my BTC payment received more than 75 days ago.

I was using Litecoin, but after Binance was blocked in India,I have greatly reduced my crypto transaction, since one top indian crypto exchange has not released my BTC payment received more than 75 days ago.
If the Binance exchange has been banned in your country, why don't you use a mobile wallet app like Atomic or trust wallet.

12,039Threads
92,846Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member