What is the future of Binance?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Binance have come under severe attack and pressure from all fronts. Last Nigeria government ban P2P transactions feom Binance. While the problem is still on, India government banned Binance and block the site. Now, cryptocurrency traders can't access Binance from India. While Binance is trying to find solutions to already existing challenges, United States government start mounting pressure on Binance to delist some coins that have nearly 100% privacy.
Will Binance survive all these challenges and problems?

This is Definitely not the first time they have had to go through these kind of problem, so I strongly believe it is possible for them to overcome this crisis in the future.

Binance already knows that they have made a name for themselves. I just laughed when the Nigerian government summoned the CEO of Binance to appear before it's commitee. What they don't know is that many citizens of Nigeria are angry at what they have done to Binance. Many youths around me are even saying they love Binance more than their own country, Nigeria.

Binance knows ban or no ban, people would find a way to use their platform. When you are big, you are big. And Binance is very big.

Binance already knows that they have made a name for themselves. I just laughed when the Nigerian government summoned the CEO of Binance to appear before it's commitee. What they don't know is that many citizens of Nigeria are angry at what they have done to Binance. Many youths around me are even saying they love Binance more than their own country, Nigeria.

Binance knows ban or no ban, people would find a way to use their platform. When you are big, you are big. And Binance is very big.
In really sense of it. P2P cannot be controlled because the nature of the trade. P2P don't use the bank as intermediary. Binance may choose to ignore them. Nigeria government can not be able to monitor the transfer.

it may be that Binance falls in the future or that it remains as strong as always, the important thing is to learn about self-custody of your money or your cryptocurrencies, so if Binance falls, it will not cause you as much damage or none as a result.

Bro I'm still curious on how Nigerians withdraw their crypto, which exchange is best for it now?

I sympathise with the general citizens of Nigeria and I also wonder why Binance has to be subjected to all that scrutiny. I understand the USA because I know that they always want a company that saves their interests first. They had a feud with Huawei because it was becoming more influential and they just had to attack it through Google Chrome. That is the situation with Binance in the USA if you ask me.

Bro I'm still curious on how Nigerians withdraw their crypto, which exchange is best for it now?
Luno is doing well and ByBit is still offering peer to peer transactions.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, Binance would continue to be way bigger and still get more patronage from the Nigerian people.

I know Nigerians will definitely find way out. Binance is not the only crypto exchange that exists. We still have hope

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member