• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What is the future of Cardano?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.359563
Referral Credit
Cardano is one of the 10 cryptocurrencies with the most market capitalization and has one of the largest communities in the crypto market with staunch defenders of this cryptocurrency, I don't have much news about its roadmap currently, but I would like to know the new developments of this cryptocurrency and what do you think is the future of this cryptocurrency?

ADA is a coin that has a limited max supply of only $45 billion. The Cardano ecosystem is very dynamic and developing, to date the Cardano platform has facilitated more than 80 million transactions and shows the increasing use of the Cardano network, progress in Cardano blockchain technology is very stable in the field of deployment, smart contracts. So I think fundamentally ADA will be very promising. Apart from getting passive income from staking returns, we will also make capital gains.

I have been staking ADA for more than 2 years, and although its staking is somewhat slow compared to others, I think the wait will be worth it, I have made money since I entered this investment, and I hope that in the next bull run, the gains will be juicier, I see the future of ADA quite promising.

I have been staking ADA for more than 2 years, and although its staking is somewhat slow compared to others, I think the wait will be worth it, I have made money since I entered this investment, and I hope that in the next bull run, the gains will be juicier, I see the future of ADA quite promising.
Even though Ada only provides a 5% reward for staking, I hope ADA can print a new ATH in 2025, especially before Bitcoin prints a new ATH. But at least ADA prices are starting to look more stable.

I think cardano have a very bright prospect considering its max supply of over 40 billion dollars. Moreover, it have very active ecosystem which is highly decentralized. Though cardano seems to be slow now, but is building latent force to jump to bullish before the year runs out.

That's true, it's a very active ecosystem, but it still has a long way to go, I haven't reviewed its whitepaper for a while, I should check it again to see how well they're doing.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member