What is the future of Pi network

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Pi network have tens of thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts mining pi token on the ecosystem. I am wondering when will Pi network will get listed in exchange platforms!. A lot of my friends are still mining pi but am becoming doubts of the prospect of the network achieving great feat. What is your take on pi network!? Are still mining pi!?

Pi network have tens of thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts mining pi token on the ecosystem. I am wondering when will Pi network will get listed in exchange platforms!. A lot of my friends are still mining pi but am becoming doubts of the prospect of the network achieving great feat. What is your take on pi network!? Are still mining pi!?
I've been mining pi network for so many years now, but i've not heard or seen anything positive. I'm not sure about that project.

I've been mining pi network for so many years now, but i've not heard or seen anything positive. I'm not sure about that project.
I also used to mine pi token on the mobile app, but i don't think the pi coin will be available for exchange, it have been more than 3 years and there is no news about the coin.

From where I stand, the pi network was not a scam. It was just a failed project. It has tried so much to launch but couldn't find success. People can as well forget about it.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member