• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is the highest single amount that has entered your account?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.911705
Referral Credit
For most of us, we have had some big money enter our accounts and it is our money either by earnings or donations.

What is the biggest single payment that has dropped in your account? What led to such amount entering your account? How did you spend it?

For me, it is $1000 that entered my account at once. It was payment for a business plan I wrote for a mega business that was to be established.
That's the money I used to construct my farm house.

I had an investment at a young age 17. I invested 2 500 saplings of Bagrass Eucalyptus after years 8, I was able to profit $35,000. I saved it in the bank but I paid my dad for the capital he lent me which was $4,000. I also gave dad some dollars and also to my siblings.

This year I sold a domain for $6700, my highest domain sale till date. It is the single largest domain sale or payment which I have received till date, I am making a loss from domains otherwise.

I think it should be about a 1000 dollars writing for a client for about 2 months. I was glad that the client was very faithful to me as it was an online job
How did you feel when you received a credit alert of that amount in your account? What was your first reaction?

For me it's $1500 . This is the money that l was paid by my previous employer after l resigned from working on that company.
Oh wow that's pretty nice, what type of work where you doing in the company and how long have you worked there.

I had an investment at a young age 17. I invested 2 500 saplings of Bagrass Eucalyptus after years 8, I was able to profit $35,000. I saved it in the bank but I paid my dad for the capital he lent me which was $4,000. I also gave dad some dollars and also to my siblings.

That's great amount. Is your dad still alive?

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member