What is the most profitable crypto currency for staking? | Discussion Bucks

What is the most profitable crypto currency for staking?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
I can say that l am still a newbie on the crypto currency industry. So l would like to know what is the most suitable crypto currency which seems to be very profitable when doing staking.

Stablecoin staking is the most profitable for me, but it is not always practical. However, among cryptocurrencies, the most profitable token in staking is solana

Even though there are many tokens that offer high rewards, in my opinion they are too risky, especially the risk of liquidity and price fluctuations, so you should choose crypto that is stable or well-known such as BNB, Solana, ADA and Ethereum, so not only will you get staking rewards but you will also get capital gains.

The old faucet site Freebitco.in also offers a Fun Token staking feature, with rewards depending on the length of the lock, for 30 days APY 10%, 180 days APY 20% while for 360 days APY 25%.

I have never tried staking before, but I think a lot of people tend to go for coins like Bitcoin and ethereum.

I think one of the most profitable is Cosmos because of its high yield, which I've seen above 20% annual return, being one of the best cryptos in the ecosystem, this is just very good.