What is the purpose of clearing our browser history?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As we all know browser history is a record of a webs and the pages we have visited on a specific browser, and when we surf and search or visit a website or any platforms our browser keeps the URL of the website and the page we visited as a history, and some peoples recommend that it is better to clear our browser history in a specific time in order to protect our privacy data's and also for making our browser faster.
Add some uses of clearing browser history?

I use it to clear it a bit because sometimes there are too many things or I just want some privacy I do not clean my browser history always but sometimes yes
When my browser get slower and some times it stopes loading pages faster so i clear unwanted browser histories to make my browser faster.

CCleaner always gives a warning when the history and cache have exceeded 1 GB, and I always clean the history, especially after accessing financial and crypto platforms. So my goal in deleting history in the browser is to remove traces of my browsing history and the websites I have visited, as well as to maintain privacy.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member