• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is the total amount that can afford you an average lifestyle in a month?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
In these days of inflation, cost of basic survival has drastically shot up. The amount needed to survive every month has increased for every person.

What is the total amount that can afford you an average lifestyle in your country.

Please express in dollars.

Well for Me i wouldn't mind $700 monthly. The prices of things here now is over the roof. I need more money to get by.
I might even have to spend more than this, what I spend on data alone is something else, then there are also other unexpected expenses that might arise in the future as well. The cost of things keeps increasing as well.

I might even have to spend more than this, what I spend on data alone is something else, then there are also other unexpected expenses that might arise in the future as well. The cost of things keeps increasing as well.
That's right it is not easy at all but an average Nigerian we just have to keep making money so that we can spend more

The amounts people are mentioning on this thread is looking outrageous to me. I think $300 monthly can give me a very okay lifestyle for a month.

If you do not have to pay for rent and you are not financially supporting your family, $300 could suffice. However, if you are the breadwinner and paying for rent, this amount is never enough, especially considering the increased cost of living nowadays.

If you do not have to pay for rent and you are not financially supporting your family, $300 could suffice. However, if you are the breadwinner and paying for rent, this amount is never enough, especially considering the increased cost of living nowadays.
That's true. The present cost of living is not what to play with. I don't have a family to support but I manage with $400.

The amounts people are mentioning on this thread is looking outrageous to me. I think $300 monthly can give me a very okay lifestyle for a month.
Well, you need to consider that we come from different countries. And some people standard of living is very high naturally

12,064Threads
93,010Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member