What is the usefulness of a badge on a forum site?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I am so curious to know about the usefulness of a badge on a forum site because there is a member on Index Forum who is no longer active. She was the top poster there for two months I think, but so suddenly se disappeared. One member told me that the reason for her disappearance was madness. According to the info from my friend a member there, her badge was removed by the site owner and she was mad. I think there was a misunderstanding on her part. She should have waited for the explanation. There might be a bug or glitch. It is not good to act impulsively and judge right away. What do you think about a badge?

I don't think there is any significance of a badge on a forum site against the name of a member. I wish if it has any significance and we may be able to earn more because of the badges.
That was also what I was thinking about. That member got mad and never came back. She did not ask the site owner the reason why and maybe just left.

I am not sure. I do not give it too much importance. I just participate whenever I am able to. Although, I suppose they could provide people with a sense of accomplishment.
The member is a Mylotter and also a member here but inactive. It seems this member has many issues in every forum site. She's not consistent and keep on complaining.

The member is a Mylotter and also a member here but inactive. It seems this member has many issues in every forum site. She's not consistent and keep on complaining.
You just described the member. I always call her a cry baby. Such a disturbing personality for an adult. I really have thought about how toxic that character can be to people around her.

I never noticed this member. Maybe I know her. Some people are so complaining, they always complain about one or the other things.

You just described the member. I always call her a cry baby. Such a disturbing personality for an adult. I really have thought about how toxic that character can be to people around her.
You're so right, she is inactive here for being bad at the site members for not commenting on her posts. She's insanely horrible, and @Sanjeev, yes you know her too. I will 0m you about that member.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member