What is the verification requirement for verification for paid posting on Trendri?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.015635
Referral Credit
Trendri is a foremost paid to post forum which has stood the test of time. Recently, it came back from a hiatus to resume their rewards program.

It has a verification process to enable someone to start earning on the forum. I have seen conflicting numbers of threads and posts as requirements for Trendri earning program.

@Suba, and other Trendri long time users, what is the posting requirements for verification on Trendri?

Trendri is a foremost paid to post forum which has stood the test of time. Recently, it came back from a hiatus to resume their rewards program.

It has a verification process to enable someone to start earning on the forum. I have seen conflicting numbers of threads and posts as requirements for Trendri earning program.

@Suba, and other Trendri long time users, what is the posting requirements for verification on Trendri?
If you ask how many posts you have to create to start earning, namely 10 threads and 20 comments, then you ask for verification. You also need to know that from now on there are no posting limits, so you can make as many posts as you like.

Trendri hardly accepts new members now probably due to high numbers of poor quality posts. You must distinguish yourself before asking for verification by posting 10 threads and 20 comments. Though, am not a member of the forum but i have interest of joining the site in future.

Not 10 and 20 but 10 threads and 10 comments, also every post made by a new member must be checked and approved before being displayed publicly. Actually, it's not difficult, the most important thing is that we are honest, don't copy and paste articles that have been published even if they are our own, don't use AI.

@Suba, did you just say 10 threads and 10 comments. I remember when I joined Trendri, I messaged you on Trendri and you told me it is 20 posts. I had just felt tired of how I was going to make 20 comments just to get verified.
I'm just saying that according to the latest forum regulations, if there is more spam and duplicate content then the rules will also change. So I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you tired.

I'm just saying that according to the latest forum regulations, if there is more spam and duplicate content then the rules will also change. So I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you tired.
That's beautiful. Kudos to you guys and the entire management team for bringing together a beautiful forum. I am working now to get verified. Should get it in the next 4 days.

That's beautiful. Kudos to you guys and the entire management team for bringing together a beautiful forum. I am working now to get verified. Should get it in the next 4 days.
I hope, you can quickly fulfill the verification so that you can make money immediately, whether you use the same username as DBucks. good luck.

For me l currently have no idea about the verification process for now. However l am an active member on that forums. So if l may ask you, how long do they take to pay for pending payments as soon as they are requested.
To answer your question directly, always give between 3 to 7 days. It might come earlier though. But I am about to launch an exchange service that would see people being able to cash out their Trendri earnings to crypto to get paid instantly.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member