• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What is the weather like for you today?

Shortie

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shortiegamez.com
D Bucks
💵0.541725
Referral Credit
I always love to hear about everyones weather at the moment. With many of us living in different parts of the world, we all tend to get different kinds of weather.

At the moment in England, we have wind but the sun is shining and it is not too cold at the moment either.

What is the weather like for you at the moment?

Over here at my location in Nigeria its a sunday morning and a sunny day so far. Though the weather report says there is going to be rain later today, but am guessing that would be towards the evening time

We are going through long hot days in Indonesia, drought and water shortages are hitting various places. We miss the rain, hopefully it will fall soon this month. 😔

It's a cooler weather now with expected rainfalls at night time. It was sunny until about 3 pm then cloudy towards evening.

In my country here in Zambia,the heat is scorching hot,we also have only two seasons here.This heat moving in the sun can give you a heat stroke.We are not likely to have rain any time soon right upto somewhere on the 24th which is the date when the country got independence.

I always love to hear about everyones weather at the moment. With many of us living in different parts of the world, we all tend to get different kinds of weather.

At the moment in England, we have wind but the sun is shining and it is not too cold at the moment either.

The weather was a bit strange today. It was very hot during the day but it suddenly rained in the afternoon. Now it is evening and it is very cold. :)

It was very hot during the day, and in the afternoon or evening, it rained heavily.

It's a beautiful day here at our place today. The sun is shining brightly, and it's just the right kind of windy.

At the moment it is very humid in England, UK for it being October and there are rumours that we may be having a mini heatwave as well which again, is unusual for this time of year.

We also have sunshine and it's perfect clothes drying weather as well :)

Last week there are strong thunderstorms in the afternoon. The weather now here is sunny in day time and in the afternoon it will get a bit dark and will start to rain

Its kinda hot in Philippines.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back