What is your Biggest Turn off?

My biggest turn off is participating on talking about other people's lives for sure. This thing really annoys me so much
Those are the gossips we talk about. They just gossip about what they know and do not know about.

My biggest turn off is the fake pretensions and dishonesty. I also can't stand people who are greedy. I don't mind a rude person as long as he/she is genuine and honest. It's better than those sugar coated ones who are fake and cunning.
My biggest turn off is the fake pretensions and dishonesty. I also can't stand people who are greedy. I don't mind a rude person as long as he/she is genuine and honest. It's better than those sugar coated ones who are fake and cunning.
Yes, I hate liars, too. When I catch someone lying, everything he or she does looks like a lie to me.
Post automatically merged:

My biggest turn of is lies. I dislike people who tend to lie too much.
Likewise. I hate liars, big time. I do not get why some people enjoy doing it. You will have trust issues when the people around you constantly lies to your face as if nothing happened.

My biggest turn-off for anyone is someone who lacks respect. I never tolerate disrespect.
I can't tolerate disrespect as well. We do not deserve to be disrespected in any way.

My biggest turnoff are bullies and gossips. I don't know how to stand the category of people. They can be very annoying.
Indeed. Are you a victim of bullying? Because I was a victim when I was in high school. My classmates bullied me because of my appearance. I was overweight before.

When a person tries to fool me, I really hate when a person tries to outsmart me; that is the most annoying thing ever.
Yes. Some people love to fool others because they find it fun. Very bad people!

Last edited:
I do not like dishonest greedy liars, ungrateful people and cheaters who are rude. Since mainly frauds are allowed to flourish, it is very difficult to trust others and make new friends.

Reading at the responses above me, I feel that most people are turned off my fake people, people who are dishonest and liars.
My other turn off is unhygienic person or a place that looks like a mess. I like people and things to be tidy and presentable.

My biggest turn-off for anyone is someone who lacks respect. I never tolerate disrespect.
Same here, Klassicdoll. Someone I know disrespected me, and she believes what she did was normal. I informed her that she has no manners and cannot face the harsh truth. LOL. It is challenging to deal with people like that so I decided to unfriend her.

Reading at the responses above me, I feel that most people are turned off my fake people, people who are dishonest and liars.
My other turn off is unhygienic person or a place that looks like a mess. I like people and things to be tidy and presentable.
Unhygienic people are a big no for me as well. And, yes!!! Messy people! I am kind of OC and I like my surroundings to be clean at all times.

13,068Threads
98,331Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member