averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
Street food is so popular now specially in public places here near shopping centers. I love street foods though I know they are not so healthy. I though enjoy them very much. The streets food here includes kwek kwek or the orange quail eggs with spicy sauce, takoyaki, and siomai also. There are also soft served ice creams, buko juice and even mango shakes.

How often do you go food tripping for street foods?😀

I do not eat street food. They are dirty for me. Dusts spread all over the food. The daughter of our neighbor died after eating a street food cassava delight. The doctor said, there was a bacteria of the cassava delight. the university banned all street food sellers after that deadly incident.

Hmmm i have a lot though ranging from fried chicken and fried yams to roasted beef commonly known as suya to akara. I think i woud go for akara as my favorite.

Street foods are very popular here at our place. Whenever I eat street food, I make sure I know the person selling it to make sure it is cleanly prepared. I love spicy dumplings, and most especially balut (fertilized duck egg), but I don't eat the duck part, only the yellow and white parts.

Street food is so popular now specially in public places here near shopping centers. I love street foods though I know they are not so healthy. I though enjoy them very much. The streets food here includes kwek kwek or the orange quail eggs with spicy sauce, takoyaki, and siomai also. There are also soft served ice creams, buko juice and even mango shakes.

Among the street foods I only go for barbeque, banana que and camote que.

Among the street foods I only go for barbeque, banana que and camote que.
I love those ques also, I love them food trip in the afternoon
Post automatically merged:

I do not eat street food. They are dirty for me. Dusts spread all over the food. The daughter of our neighbor died after eating a street food cassava delight. The doctor said, there was a bacteria of the cassava delight. the university banned all street food sellers after that deadly incident.
That is sad to know. It depends but here in my place there is no incident like that so it is not banned. It depends on their store if it look dirty better stay away from them

Yeah street food is also common in my area and to be honest we really don't think that much about the healthy, in my country the most common street food is ERTIB and its maid with potato and tomato onion and some spicy papers.

Street food are fast food we get to satisfy hunger in case of emergency, this is what I depends on more during my stay in the University especially early in the morning. The best type of street food I enjoy includes puff puff,eggburns and so on

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member