What is your favorite survey earning website? | Discussion Bucks

What is your favorite survey earning website?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
For me l see so many survey websites on the web. Most of them claim to earn really a lot for the answering of the online surveys.
I am however not lucky with that venture.
Do you have a favorite kind of website that earns you handsomely

It is Rakuten Insight for me. It does not pay that much but it is a legitimate survey website. Moreover, I do not get screened out in the middle of answering surveys.

There are many legit paid surveys websites. the problem with those websites is that survey opportunities depend on your location/region and they pay little as mentioned above. I am testing a new website (cashinstyle.com) they have a couple of offerwalls adgate and adsendmedia. I had success with adgate, earned $10 this week which is good but I am not sure if adgate has good international surveys. What I like about this website is that given it's new, they offer higher payouts compared to other popular websites like freecash, ysense and swagbucks.

I don't do a lot of surveys because of my location but I do like premise since I have managed to earn a bit of money there

For me, most of these sites are garbage because I rarely have real surveys for which they pay. I am currently using CashTime, but it is not very well-known, but it does not allow you to earn, but only to send the earned funds to charity

I would say no, because almost all survey platforms don't support my country, and they don't have survey offers for me, so I can't earn from them. Instead, I used to make money from paid-to-click platforms.

I would say no, because almost all survey platforms don't support my country, and they don't have survey offers for me, so I can't earn from them. Instead, I used to make money from paid-to-click platforms.
Such sites really do not work in countries below the tier 2 level, because they do not work here either. In my opinion, it is easier for them to completely close access than to give people hope, but then it turns out that it is impossible to qualify for the survey

• Agree
Reactions: Kirubel
I earn on the Eureka surveys for me.
I am heading on my first withdrawal soon.
Post automatically merged:

I am not engaged on the writing submissive sites. I think that the get paid to do sites work for me best.

Such sites really do not work in countries below the tier 2 level, because they do not work here either. In my opinion, it is easier for them to completely close access than to give people hope, but then it turns out that it is impossible to qualify for the survey
Exactly, its better not allowing users on the first place, when i signed in to survey sites they say that they will provide for all countries but after i signed in there will be no survey available.

My favorite survey sites are YouGov and Reward1. I like that YouGov never disqualifies, and they have surveys available frequently. Therefore, it doesn't take a long time to cash out although the threshold is quite high. Reward1 is another site I like. If you are a Level 2 member, you can cashout at $3. They usually have many surveys available, and their surveys are interesting.