What is Your Favorite Tourist Destination?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Boracay is my preferred local destination due to its pristine white beach. Meanwhile, the international destination is Hong Kong. I've traveled to Hong Kong several times because my aunt used to work there as a VP of a bank. I love the vibe there! How about you? What is your favorite tourist destination?

I will like to visit Philippine. I heard they have a lot of beautiful ladies and beaches. One of my friend said Philippines ladies are so beautiful that you will not differentiate between them and angels.🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha. Maybe that is true! You can go and visit the Philippines. Apart from beautiful ladies and beaches, you will get to experience the hospitality of Filipino people.
Post automatically merged:

I like places with a beach climate, the air is better and the food is even tastier.
Maybe you can go and visit the Philippines. You will enjoy the beautiful beaches here!

There are so many places I am yet to visit, so it's kind of hard to even select a particular place as my favorite. I have a lot of places on my list I need to visit.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member