What is your favourite corner in your home?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.167950
Referral Credit
I love my home and I have adored every corner of my home. I like to keep my home very clean, organised and functionally adored. But then we all have a favourite corner in our home. For me, my terrace garden is my absolute favourite. I start my day with a walk around my terrace garden, seeing and checking my plants and watching sunrise from there unless it's cloudy and rainy.
Inside the home, my favourite corner is the balcony of my living room. I have got it converted to a mini library and my work table is also there. I have three beautiful indoor plants and a rocking chair to enjoy reading or just sit and relax with beautiful view of a swimming pool and green landscape.
What's your favourite corner in your home?

I have a spot in our living room the sofa. There I relax and entertain myself with my smartphone

I wont actually call it a corner though but its my favorite place. For me, my favorite place is my room. I have a small table and chair i have arranged by the side, i usually do most of my editing there. It is also where i can get some peace and quite.

I wont actually call it a corner though but its my favorite place. For me, my favorite place is my room. I have a small table and chair i have arranged by the side, i usually do most of my editing there. It is also where i can get some peace and quite.
There's a place at home that I also like and that's my bedroom. If I'm tired from work I like to take a nap. There is no disturbance. I can also ponder my past and future. It's the place at home where I feel comfortable.

I love my home and I have adored every corner of my home. I like to keep my home very clean, organised and functionally adored. But then we all have a favourite corner in our home. For me, my terrace garden is my absolute favourite. I start my day with a walk around my terrace garden, seeing and checking my plants and watching sunrise from there unless it's cloudy and rainy.
Inside the home, my favourite corner is the balcony of my living room. I have got it converted to a mini library and my work table is also there. I have three beautiful indoor plants and a rocking chair to enjoy reading or just sit and relax with beautiful view of a swimming pool and green landscape.
What's your favourite corner in your home?
I love my home too and my favorite corner is my kitchen and my bedroom. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and go and take rest in the my bedroom.

My bedroom is the most cherished corner of the house for me, because I take a rest there, and set up my work there when I work from home.

I love my home too and my favorite corner is my kitchen and my bedroom. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and go and take rest in the my bedroom.
We are a family of foodies and everyone in my home enjoys cooking. I love cooking and everyday I would spend a considerable amount of time in the kitchen everyday. I guess the cook in the family always gets attached to the kitchen. I make sure that my kitchen is always clean and well maintained.

Since my work is exposed to prolonged sitting and I experience back pain, my favorite corner of my home is my bedroom, where I can get rest and lay my body peacefully.

It seems that most users have their bedroom as their favourite corner. And I totally agree there that it's the place to relax and crash on a cozy bed after a long day. Nothing feels better than a familiar cozy bed at the end of a tiring long day

We are a family of foodies and everyone in my home enjoys cooking. I love cooking and everyday I would spend a considerable amount of time in the kitchen everyday. I guess the cook in the family always gets attached to the kitchen. I make sure that my kitchen is always clean and well maintained.
Me too. I don't like a clumsy house and keep my house well arranged and clean. Durga puja is close at our heels and I am busy with a lot of cleaning like shelf, fans, curtains and so on.
Post automatically merged:

My bedroom is the most cherished corner of the house for me, because I take a rest there, and set up my work there when I work from home.
I do work in my bedroom but at times use my sitting room.

@aninditasen . It's a long ten days break for me starting this Saturday. Even I celebrate Navratri with daily pooja, bhog, kanya Puja etc. Looking forward to it. Have a good festival. I keep doing monthly cleaning for everything with my household help.

@aninditasen . It's a long ten days break for me starting this Saturday. Even I celebrate Navratri with daily pooja, bhog, kanya Puja etc. Looking forward to it. Have a good festival. I keep doing monthly cleaning for everything with my household help.
I can't clean the shelves every month. It would become too tiresome, especially the kitchen which I have still to arrange. I will start with my Chandi pat from tomorrow onwards.

I can't clean the shelves every month. It would become too tiresome, especially the kitchen which I have still to arrange. I will start with my Chandi pat from tomorrow onwards.
It's okay. We all get a cleaning schedule according to our needs and convenience. I would have not done if I did not have a help coming in afternoon to help me with extra work. Even I am going to start elaborate pooja from tomorrow with bhog and paath from tomorrow.
Happy festival to you and your family.

It's okay. We all get a cleaning schedule according to our needs and convenience. I would have not done if I did not have a help coming in afternoon to help me with extra work. Even I am going to start elaborate pooja from tomorrow with bhog and paath from tomorrow.
Happy festival to you and your family.
Thank you. I have started my Chandi pat too. I don't need my maid now to clean the shelves as I have reduced a lot of clutter last year while painting.

Thank you. I have started my Chandi pat too. I don't need my maid now to clean the shelves as I have reduced a lot of clutter last year while painting.
Oh! I see. Mine is an active household and with four people, especially young girls, we gather things over a period of time. Decluttering is an ongoing process in my house. I do it at least three to four times in a year. I am all for minimalist living.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member