What is your favourite corner in your home?

My favorite spot is my desk, with the mechanical keyboard, 2 raised laptops, and iPad and iPad all laid out and ready for me to use. It's very comfortable, and next to my bed so if I get tired I can just lay down and sleep or watch my iPad in bed.

My favorite spot is my desk, with the mechanical keyboard, 2 raised laptops, and iPad and iPad all laid out and ready for me to use. It's very comfortable, and next to my bed so if I get tired I can just lay down and sleep or watch my iPad in bed.
Wow! That sounds like a perfect setting. My husband works from home three days in a week. He has made a similar kind of arrangement in our master bedroom. We have a huge bedroom upstairs and he has done a moveable partition and converted one corner into his office. And when ever he has break, he rests on the recliner watching TV or just rests on the bed

Oh! I see. Mine is an active household and with four people, especially young girls, we gather things over a period of time. Decluttering is an ongoing process in my house. I do it at least three to four times in a year. I am all for minimalist living.
I am alone and therefore don't allow clutter now excepting for Kittu who sometimes makes a mess of the house.

My favorite place in the house is my bathtub, there I can rest after a long day immersed in water lol, who doesn't like to take a hot bath after a long day?

It seems that most users have their bedroom as their favourite corner. And I totally agree there that it's the place to relax and crash on a cozy bed after a long day. Nothing feels better than a familiar cozy bed at the end of a tiring long day
Hehe, that's right, bed room is always one of the best place in the house so far, cause its a great place to simply relax and rest after a long day from work or stressing yourself.

I like my room it is cozy and fun to stay at plus I spend fun time there for exsample playing games and other activities I also like kitchen because I like to cook
I totally agree with you. Our bedroom is like our den. Nothing feels more comfortable in the world than our bed at the end of a tiring day
I like my room it is cozy and fun to stay at plus I spend fun time there for exsample playing games and other activities I also like kitchen because I like to cook
Even I like to cook. In fact, we are a family of foodies and we all love to cook. A lot of bonding happens in our kitchen. I too like my kitchen a lot.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member