• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What is your favourite method when it comes to SEO?

Shortie

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shortiegamez.com
D Bucks
💵0.541725
Referral Credit
SEO is something that all webmasters should be aware of, even if it is just the basics of SEO, it can help you greatly in getting your site on the search engines and gaining traffic to your website.

I myself know what I need to know for SEO and I would have to say my favourites are creating backlinks and providing high-quality content which will help.

What is your favourite method when it comes to SEO?

I think that creating high-quality, engaging content is the key when it comes to making SEO more effective. Creating original content is something that can be done by a real human. Artificial intelligence is not capable enough to create such kind of content as of now. This means that writers are still a very important aspect of search engine optimisation.

I have simple rules for SEO, publish high quality content with at least 1000 words and use primary and secondary keywords. If you publish keywords rich content which is original and well written, you will win half of the battle.

I like keyword research when it comes to search engine optimisation for a niche website. Keyword research can be very addictive because the more you do it the more you uncover easy to rank keywords for your blog in your niche. The more new keypad keyword research is the more you are going to come up with methodology you are used to uncover the composite key words fast. Stealth backlink is another aspect of search engine optimisation service I like. I like to spy on my competitor and know where they are getting their backlinks and do the same thing for my website.

I like keyword research when it comes to search engine optimisation for a niche website. Keyword research can be very addictive because the more you do it the more you uncover easy to rank keywords for your blog in your niche. The more new keypad keyword research is the more you are going to come up with methodology you are used to uncover the composite key words fast. Stealth backlink is another aspect of search engine optimisation service I like. I like to spy on my competitor and know where they are getting their backlinks and do the same thing for my website.

Keywords can also be really important thing when it comes to utilising various different techniques related to boosting the performance in regards to search engine optimisation. However, selecting low-competitive keywords is the key. There are many keywords that may be really high in demand and they may be quite less competitive as well.

You need to follow what is trend nowadays and write an article about it, people will search for new subjects trending and neither outdated information which is the case of many blog posters that post something old and not suitable to recent technology.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back