What is your feeling?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
I just want to know your feeling or feelings being a member on DBucks? Are you happy to explore, earn, and learn new things? Aren't you happy because it's hard to reach $1?. Are you not inspired because you're not ready to upgrade? As you see, I'm in gold but my VIP membership is good for a 1 week free trial a reward for being one of the Beta Testers and my free trial ends tomorrow or Tuesday. I am planning to upgrade after doing an experiment. This experiment is secret and whoever can guess will be rewarded $1. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Hmmm to be honest am happy and excited to be here but i must say it's abit hard to reach one dollar for me especially due to the fact that am not able to always be online. Then for the experiment you are doing is to see how much and how fast you can earn as a gold member 😅 on the forum.

Hmmm to be honest am happy and excited to be here but i must say it's abit hard to reach one dollar for me especially due to the fact that am not able to always be online. Then for the experiment you are doing is to see how much and how fast you can earn as a gold member 😅 on the forum.u

Sorry but that is not my experiment. I am also busy I only do business here every evening and some minutes in the afternoon. My gold membership is good only for one week.

Last edited:
I am happy to be here. Good to have another paid to post forum from a trusted person like Devin. I know that earnings are getting tough on the paid to post forum sites these days..Even forum owners have limitations and they need to run a profitable site for it to sustain.
I don't go for any upgrade. I have time constraints and I am sure that I would not be able to make best use of it.

DBucks is a site that I heard many good reviews about on FC, which made me join this site. So far so good here. I hope that this site continues paying like FC, BMF, etc.

I have started feeling comfortable with the site. It has been few days of being here. And I am enjoying the site. I hope to be more active here in the coming days. Seems like a great place to hang out. I am happy to see so many sections here. Each one can find one to interest them.

Being on this site makes me relax from laborious work at the university, at least I can express things outside of my field. I learned many things in this form and all the forums that I joined.
Post automatically merged:

I have started feeling comfortable with the site. It has been few days of being here. And I am enjoying the site. I hope to be more active here in the coming days. Seems like a great place to hang out. I am happy to see so many sections here. Each one can find one to interest them.
It's the same feeling here being part of this new forum. Soon this forum will have many members and we will be busy discussing a nice topic from them.

Last edited:
I just want to know your feeling or feelings being a member on DBucks? Are you happy to explore, earn, and learn new things? Aren't you happy because it's hard to reach $1? 😁, or not inspired because you're not ready to upgrade? As you see, I'm in gold but my VIP membership is good for a 1 week free trial a reward for being one of the Beta Testers and my free trial ends tomorrow or Tuesday 🤣. I am planning to upgrade after doing an experiment. This experiment is secret and whoever can guess will be rewarded $1. Take it or leave it 😁😂.
My dearest lovely friend. I'm new here thanks to you who made me discover this site. Now I think that you know my situation through the messages I sent you, however I would like to treat myself to something pleasant first.
Can I ask you what is the minimum number of words or characters that must be written in a post or thread for it to be paid?
Thank you with all my heart.
Alessandro

My dearest lovely friend. I'm new here thanks to you who made me discover this site. Now I think that you know my situation through the messages I sent you, however I would like to treat myself to something pleasant first.
Can I ask you what is the minimum number of words or characters that must be written in a post or thread for it to be paid?
Thank you with all my heart.
Alessa
Let us follow the same on RIf 30 for a reply and 60 for a post thread except in the category community where it is like Relaxation on RIF where we can have less than 30 words. But it is nice to make it 30 though for assurance. Good luck my dear friend. Don't stress too much.

Let us follow the same on RIf 30 for a reply and 60 for a post thread except in the category community where it is like Relaxation on RIF where we can have less than 30 words. But it is nice to make it 30 though for assurance. Good luck my dear friend. Don't stress too much.
Thank you my dear for specifying me this because I hadn't found this answer nor here in the site guidelines and not even on ForumCoin. There no one was able to tell it to me. However Discussion Bucks is a new ptp forum that was reviewed on ForumCoin just on September 4th, but at that time as you know I was in prison.

Thank you my dear for specifying me this because I hadn't found this answer nor here in the site guidelines and not even on ForumCoin. There no one was able to tell it to me. However Discussion Bucks is a new ptp forum that was reviewed on ForumCoin just on September 4th, but at that time as you know I was in prison.
There's a word count to assist us, do not worry much. Let's be thankful we're part of this forum community. It's a new site no word count is specified yet but we're used to write a lengthy post.

I feel good with the site though it pays less for my category but there's no issues. The most important thing is that we have a place to learn and earn.
Exactly, at least there is a place we can learn and earn. Money does not fly to our wallets. We need to work out to achieve our goals especially it is almost Christmas day. Who knows there will be good news here on DBucks. Let us be patient.

The site have what it takes to be the best in PTP. I have no doubt about because the owner is a man of integrity and will always stand by his words. @Devin , is also workaholic and he will make the site run smoothly. Apart from that, the site is easy to navigate and have all thr features a PTP should have.

Being on this site makes me relax from laborious work at the university, at least I can express things outside of my field. I learned many things in this form and all the forums that I joined.

It's the same feeling here being part of this new forum. Soon this forum will have many members and we will be busy discussing a nice topic from them.
We all hope so that this site runs smoothly with lots of activities. I hope that contributors here contribute quality posts. We hope this one to grow stronger and sustain itself for long run. Many post to paid forums start promising, but are not able to sustain too long. Both users and the admin have to work as the community to do the best for the forum.

It's been more than a week for me here and I had a good time so far. I am now more comfortable and the site seems more familiar now. Still to make more from here. But I guess I am on a good start and I am happy about it.

Last edited:
Yes we hope that with an admin like Devin we would have a sustainable site. This is why all hands must be on deck to move the site forward as it should be
Let us also support the programs of the site like upgrading and the offer of the 50% discount ends tomorrow You can still grab the chance mate. I hope you have received your pay on the other site so you can upgrade.

It was only recently that I became active on this forum website. I am happy to be here. I feel comfortable sharing what is on my mind without being judged. LOL. Also, the topics are nearly relatable. I get to learn a lot of things daily.

It was only recently that I became active on this forum website. I am happy to be here. I feel comfortable sharing what is on my mind without being judged. LOL. Also, the topics are nearly relatable. I get to learn a lot of things daily.
That's what Iike in a forum site. We can write many things and get a pay. We also learn while we earn though not big but in my case it's okay for posting relieves stress and loneliness.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member