What is your level of trust in those new coins and tokens?

New coins should be traded carefully no matter how seasoned you are as a trader. With my small capital, I don't even approach them because most will rug pull their holders.

I don't even look at a new token at all. I have had so many friends that did prospect crypto. Up till now, we are still hoping on Pi. It is better I stay with established coins.

Due to the domain ownership, financial fraud since 2010, I have no money to invest in crypto. If anyone is paying me crypto for the work I do I accept any coin or token.

I don't even look at a new token at all. I have had so many friends that did prospect crypto. Up till now, we are still hoping on Pi. It is better I stay with established coins.
I know new coins are hard to trust and invest on, but the pi coin, i don't think it will be available for exchange.

I know new coins are hard to trust and invest on, but the pi coin, i don't think it will be available for exchange.
Even if Pi Coin eventually launches which is highly unlikely, I am sure that it's price would be low owing to the fact that millions of people have already had the coins in substantial quantity already owing to its three years of existing as pre launch.

Even if Pi Coin eventually launches which is highly unlikely, I am sure that it's price would be low owing to the fact that millions of people have already had the coins in substantial quantity already owing to its three years of existing as pre launch.
Imagine how much coin is available in peoples hand, i mean even if the coin is launched its price will drop to zero instantly.

I do not have a lot of funds so I cannot take the risk of investing in new coins, especially the fee of ETH network based except Optimist Network are huge ones and also needs to many coins a good budgetary not small internet earner.
Not only the ETH network based coins other coins are also risky to invest on.

I have a few cryptocurrencies that I trust, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Solana or Bitcoin cash, all the others are not very important to me.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member