• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is your limit amount of money that you can spend on?

I work more to have the right money before I think of spending. in fact I love to save than to spend
I agree, Augusta. I work harder to have enough money to spend on needs, such as food, maintenance medications, dog food, etc. However, I prefer saving over purchasing.

I agree, Augusta. I work harder to have enough money to spend on needs, such as food, maintenance medications, dog food, etc. However, I prefer saving over purchasing.
Sure, for me spending means do away with my money so I caution myself when it comes to spending I need to be careful here

I don't have limit of the amount i will spend. I spend based on necessity. I only buy what i need. Necessity determines how i will spend my money. There are some necessities that is unavoidable. No matter! How you try, you must spend that money. For example! Health related issues.

For me I do not have a limit. It mainly depends on what I need to do for that day or that period. There are days I spend little to notting, then there are days I usually spend a whole lot.

12,059Threads
92,988Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member