• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is your main purpose for doing business?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.841075
Referral Credit
As we all know that the main purpose for operation of businesses is the generation of profits, However when l decide to start business l would be doing the business mainly for providing solution for the people's problems.

While profit is a primary motive, I also strive to make sure that I have social objectives that would improve the lot of someone as a strong motive. My own business aim apart from profits is to help with food security and reduce importation of food.

To speak the truth, most business owners, when they start their business, plan to have a good financial situation and get good profits from it. Maybe some business owners have started their business in order to solve people's problems, but even hospitals and pharmacies have also started to get profit from it.

12,059Threads
92,988Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member