What is your most embarrassing experience?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
I think all of us were having an embarrassing experience and never like to remember it because the more you recall, the more you feel like a fool. In my case, I had a most unforgettable experience when I was a college student. That was during Valentine's Day. That day, I was in downtown to buy heart shape pins for my friends and for my crush. I was about to cross the road from the shopping center when suddenly I stumbled. I didn't see a small canal in the road and people looked at me with dismay and might have thought how careless I was. I wore a white -mini jumper and got stained from mud. What a shame that I rode in a taxi home to change my clothes. Share yours.

Everyone have their embarrassing moments and we all don't want to experience it again, my embarrassing moment is when i try to shake some ones hand and they didn't see me and they pass by me without shaking my hand and i am there with my hand on the air like a fool and wondering if someone see me, i really hate thus moments. lol

Everyone have their embarrassing moments and we all don't want to experience it again, my embarrassing moment is when i try to shake some ones hand and they didn't see me and they pass by me without shaking my hand and i am there with my hand on the air like a fool and wondering if someone see me, i really hate thus moments. lol
Yes, that was indeed embarrassing ignoring the hand ready to shake How rude was that person not seeing your hand? Didn't you call him? Let us be very careful next time to avoid putting ourselves to a sudden shame.

Yes, that was indeed embarrassing ignoring the hand ready to shake How rude was that person not seeing your hand? Didn't you call him? Let us be very careful next time to avoid putting ourselves to a sudden shame.
You are right after that day i make sure they see me firs before trying to shake any persons hand, and sometimes i let them to initiate the hand shaking firs, because that shame that i had will never be forgotten, its hard to forget thus kind of embarrassment things.

You are right after that day i make sure they see me firs before trying to shake any persons hand, and sometimes i let them to initiate the hand shaking firs, because that shame that i had will never be forgotten, its hard to forget thus kind of embarrassment things.
That is the best thing to do, but better not to shake hands with someone.Who knows he or she will refuse to share hands in return. It is better to be that way than sorry.

One of my most embarrassing moments was when my crush in secondary school insulted me in front of friends in the middle fo the school field for reasons i dont even know. Apparently she was angry back then.

That was indeed embarrassing in front of young people. I believed those who knew about you may have sympathised your feeling. Hoping the girl realized her mistake of embarrassing you.

Last edited:
Mine was in college during my PE class. It was track and field activity.
It was track and field, it was sprinting activity. I ran as fast as I can before I could reach the other end of the field, I stripped in front of my classmates. I heard the burst of laughs. Good thing, the grass was kind of thick, I got no bruises but my white shirt was full of dirt.

Mine was in college during my PE class. It was track and field activity.
It was track and field, it was sprinting activity. I ran as fast as I can before I could reach the other end of the field, I stripped in front of my classmates. I heard the burst of laughs. Good thing, the grass was kind of thick, I got no bruises but my white shirt was full of dirt.
That was indeed embarrassing but funny for others sort of bully. That's normal, perhaps you laughed at your wrong move too.

That was indeed embarrassing but funny for others sort of bully. That's normal, perhaps you laughed at your wrong move too.
I laughed because I went home with the dirt on my white shirt. I don't have extra shirt that time. And it was not announced that we will do that activity.

I laughed because I went home with the dirt on my white shirt. I don't have extra shirt that time. And it was not announced that we will do that activity.
Nah people might have looked at you wondering. It's better it wasn't raining the day before your activity you'll surely full of mud. We all have different embarrassing experience.

Nah people might have looked at you wondering. It's better it wasn't raining the day before your activity you'll surely full of mud. We all have different embarrassing experience.
Yes, good thing it did not rain the day before the activity. I don't know why the PE Prof did not announce the activity. We could have prepared for it.

Yes, good thing it did not rain the day before the activity. I don't know why the PE Prof did not announce the activity. We could have prepared for it.
That should be announced before tye scheduled activity. That PE teacher was lazy. He wasn't prepared that day. He didn't follow the course syllabus.

That should be announced before tye scheduled activity. That PE teacher was lazy. He wasn't prepared that day. He didn't follow the course syllabus.
Yes, he could have shared the schedule or follow what he presented on the syllabus.

Yes, he could have shared the schedule or follow what he presented on the syllabus.
Correct your teacher wasn't prepared that day. What a shame on him. There are also teachers giving instant quiz that worried the students and felt embarrassed if got a low score.

Correct your teacher wasn't prepared that day. What a shame on him. There are also teachers giving instant quiz that worried the students and felt embarrassed if got a low score.
I don't know but most of our activities were unscheduled and unannounced. He was my Prof, first and second year.

I don't know but most of our activities were unscheduled and unannounced. He was my Prof, first and second year.
Your teacher wasn't prepared thinking that it's only a Physical Education subject regardless he must follow the syllabus and the asynchronous activities of the subject. That's cramming for the students.

Last edited:
it should be the one that I finished making a little shopping just to find out I mistaking left my wallet at home I was so embarrassed.
Mine, when I was in college, I forgot my wallet and I didn't have money for my fare and what I did, it was me who received the fares of the passengers and told the conductor that mine was included. :LOL:The conductor understood,

Mine, when I was in college, I forgot my wallet and I didn't have money for my fare and what I did, it was me who received the fares of the passengers and told the conductor that mine was included. :LOL:The conductor understood,
Haha,that was funny and he didn't find out. This can be embarrassing not to be with money.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member