What is your most embarrassing experience?

Haha,that was funny and he didn't find out. This can be embarrassing not to be with money.
It's indeed embarrassing on my part and I cannot face myself. I felt guilty for being careless. I learned a big lesson from that fate.

It's indeed embarrassing on my part and I cannot face myself. I felt guilty for being careless. I learned a big lesson from that fate.
Same here. now I double check to be sure I'm stepping out with my wallet before leaving my room

Same here. now I double check to be sure I'm stepping out with my wallet before leaving my room
It is very important to be always prepared before leaving home. We will be put to shame and will be called careless by our friends.

It is very important to be always prepared before leaving home. We will be put to shame and will be called careless by our friends.
Yes that's the way to go. we should not forget our wallet anytime we are stepping out

Mine was in college during my PE class. It was track and field activity.
It was track and field, it was sprinting activity. I ran as fast as I can before I could reach the other end of the field, I stripped in front of my classmates. I heard the burst of laughs. Good thing, the grass was kind of thick, I got no bruises but my white shirt was full of dirt.
Yeah i can relate to that, i play football and some times we fall on the ground, and peoples lough on us because we fall, but that is not the right thing, especially if we fall we may get injured so its better to check the person who fall before lough and embarrass them.

Yeah.. some of my exspiernces are really embarrassing I don't want to remeber them but at the same time it is quite funny once durning P.E class I strarted to daydream and I could not hear a word my classmates started shouting and I started to run even when it was not my turn

We all have many embarrassing experiences and hard to forget despite they happened years ago. My other embarrassing experience was when I smiled at a guy thinking it was me he smiled at only to know that there was a girl at the back of me. As if I was melted on shame.

Haha,that was funny and he didn't find out. This can be embarrassing not to be with money.
That was so careless of me. It happened once only but it seemed I melted in shame though it's only me who felt it 😁.

We all have many embarrassing experiences and hard to forget despite they happened years ago. My other embarrassing experience was when I smiled at a guy thinking it was me he smiled at only to know that there was a girl at the back of me. As if I was melted on shame.
It is not difficult for me to imagine myself in such a situation, because I often extended my hand to greet strangers who extended their hand to me, but as it turned out, his friend was behind me, but I do not even understand why I had to greet a stranger

My most embarrassing moment is when i was in college. I wrote a love letter to my crush and the kid i asked to deliver the letter made a terrible mistake. He gave the letter to the girl's father. The girl father brought the letter to my dad! My dad asked me to read the letter in front of the girl's faather.

It is not difficult for me to imagine myself in such a situation, because I often extended my hand to greet strangers who extended their hand to me, but as it turned out, his friend was behind me, but I do not even understand why I had to greet a stranger
That was also embarrassing yet funny 😁 . After that experience, I no longer smile if someone is smiling at me because there might be another person behind me the recipient of the smile. Lesson learned.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member