What is your most favorite PTP forum?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I think we all have worked for more than one paid-to-post forum and yeah we all have one or more favorite PTP forum, so for you which paid-to-post forum is best in terms of the payment rate, members activity and admin being friendly and supportive and also cash out time?

I took my time on "Trendri" and I enjoyed every bit, but those were during the good times, I have to let the memories go as here is another platform with great transparency, I so much like it.
Yeah this form is the best of all the forums i have been.
Hey, Does Trendri still pay?

My favorites are Discussion Bucks, Bizdustry, and also Beermoneyforum, which was the forum where I discovered PTPs.
I know all three but to speak the truth for me there is no forum like Dbucks, i really like the members they help each other.

It's currently not paying, when it was paying, a thread was like $0.075 and there was a time it paid$ 0.1 for a thread.
Oh, sad to hear that, the payment was so good though, i hope there is another forum that i can participate in.

As of this moment, it is Discussion Bucks and Beer Money Forum. Both are paying and legit. I like to spend my time here because the discussions are relatable.
I want to try beer money forum one last time, because many peoples like it.

I like few PTP forums DB, FC and RIF.
From some famous forums I took very bitter experience as some of them didn't paid me some changed their policies at the time of cash out.
DB is best forum, and yeah RIF is also good, but the amine is busy, but FC have very little payments for posts.

After studying and following DBucks on Forum Coin, I have decided to make this place my home as far as paid to post forums are concerned.
This forum is best with the members and of course the payment rate is better.

My best PTP forum is DB. However, if someone had asked this question on Bizdustry or RIF, my answer would be different. :D
DB is nice however, we still have to see whether this site can sustain or not.

My best PTP forum is DB. However, if someone had asked this question on Bizdustry or RIF, my answer would be different. :D
DB is nice however, we still have to see whether this site can sustain or not.
Lol, i have seen this same question in different forums and the answer was like what you said. And yeah i hope this forum stays longer.

I have joined quite a few forums during my online earnings journey. My favourite one was Boddudan, that was exclusively for Indian users. It was well paying for articles too. Unfortunately, they stopped paying and I left it. myLot and Forum Coin have been there for years and I am very loyal to them.

It used to be RIF but not anymore I think it's discussion bucks because I do mot use any other PTP forum that much but a lot of them are nice
I enjoyed my time a lot on RIF. It was quite promising and I did make few payouts there. I hope that the site gets stable and gets back to its earlier form soon. It has been pretty unstable in the last few months.

My favourite Paid to post forum site has been the Rif. However there has been ups and downs on the site for a better part of the 2023. l hope that the site gains a rejuvenated energy as the new year starts.
RIF was good when i join it, i am new to they forum only 2 or 3 months but now its going through some bad time.

My favorite forum before DBucks was RIF. It's the first ptp forum site I learned about what forum is and it's the first forum that I learned to own a milk tea selling business. I made 22, 000 plus messages there. But RIF isn't powerful as before. My next favorite is DBucks. The site owner is transparent and doing its best. Let's hope it stays with us for many years. I love RIF and DBucks the only ptp sites I'm in.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member