What is your most favorite PTP forum?

Well as for me , I used a site called Mylot, its a nice forum, and I love it because it was my first place to earn money online. Followed by discussion bucks, which I'm very new here
Hi? Welcome to Dbucks. I'm also a Mylotter? You surely know me there and hoping I know you too. There are many of us here from Mylot.

I have joined quite a few forums during my online earnings journey. My favourite one was Boddudan, that was exclusively for Indian users. It was well paying for articles too. Unfortunately, they stopped paying and I left it. myLot and Forum Coin have been there for years and I am very loyal to them.
Me too I really enjoyed using my lot and I'm still using it

My favorite forum before DBucks was RIF. It's the first ptp forum site I learned about what forum is and it's the first forum that I learned to own a milk tea selling business. I made 22, 000 plus messages there. But RIF isn't powerful as before. My next favorite is DBucks. The site owner is transparent and doing its best. Let's hope it stays with us for many years. I love RIF and DBucks the only ptp sites I'm in.
Yes my favorite also was RIF but since there was a problem with payments the activity got down a lot maybe someday it will get more active but I doubt it

Beermoneyforum still the best PTP forum for me. Payment comes on time without excuses and unnecessary distractions. Though, beermoneyforum is strict but is always paying and have load of information.
Now i am trying to be active there, there area lots of posts and threads.

RIF was good when I joined it, I am new to the forum only 2 or 3 months but now it's going through some bad times.
The problem is not RIF, the problem is that Jordan sends the money to Fergal for FC and Fergal doesn't credit this money to Jordan being offline with Christmas and New Year staff. There is no automatic purchase of FC so what does he have to do in this situation?

Me too I really enjoyed using my lot and I'm still using it
myLot is like an addiction to me. No matter how busy I am, I would find few minutes to be there regularly. I keep peeping in there every now and then. I have made some really good friends there and I look forward to hearing from them. myLot helps me to relax in between my work and chores.

The ptp forums in which I operate are essentially three. This (i.e. Discussion Bucks), Referral Index Forum and ForumCoin. Rarely do I sometimes publish something on BMF as well. However, if I had to choose my favorite among these, I would say Discussion Bucks.

My favorite forum before DBucks was RIF. It's the first ptp forum site where I learned about what a forum is and it's the first forum where I learned to own a milk tea-selling business. I made 22, 000 plus messages there. But RIF isn't as powerful as before. My next favorite is DBucks. The site owner is transparent and doing their best. Let's hope it stays with us for many years. I love RIF and DBucks the only ptp sites I'm in.
It will be back as before in the next couple of days so remain patient, hard moments and days will go one day so do not see the empty part of a bottle of water in this kind of situation.

Compared to other PTP forums, I am most active in making posts on Dbucks, we can also write in light language that is easy for everyone to understand.
True, this forum is user-friendly, and the admin is supportive. I really enjoy using this forum; most forums don't pay for off-topic sections.

True, this forum is user-friendly, and the admin is supportive. I really enjoy using this forum; most forums don't pay for off-topic sections.
yes and I like forums where there are not too much money related things because I just like to chill and don't think about money for once

yes and I like forums where there are not too much money related things because I just like to chill and don't think about money for once
Isn't money always the subject of discussion for everyone, and is it possible that in life you don't think about money at all, maybe your parents have fulfilled all your needs so you don't think about how to make money?

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member