What is your opinion on the expression "let's just be friends"?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Have you ever heard a girl or boy tell you, "I don't want to have a serious relationship," using an alias? I didn't have this, and I don't even want to try since it seems clear to me that when you say anything like that, someone believes you are unworthy of her and that they are interested in someone better.

This is not the only reason, there are times a boy or a girl might tell you they just want to be friends not cause they feel you are not worthy of them, but probably because they value your friendship, and they are scared if they should go into a relationship with you and end up breaking up, they would be loosing that friendship as well,then there are cases where they probably already have someone they like.

Although I often hear the expression "let's just be friends", that's why we have to be careful when we love someone or we say we love them, whether they already have a boyfriend or even a husband and of course they will 100% reject your love. then she said the expression "let's just be friends".

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member