What is your Out of your Comfort Zone Online Goal This 2024?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
Well, for me, I want to learn digital marketing, copywriting or social media management next year. I took an SSM course a couple of years ago but I already forgot what I learned so I will re-take the course next year. I want to earn $1000 pe month. Haha. Yes, that is my out of my comfort zone goal for 2024. How about you?

I wish to learn digital marketing next year and also get a knowhow on how to use the p2 method to earn money hope next year favors me.

For 2024, unfortunately for me given my bad legal situation, I don't predict anything good! You know, me too would have had a project more or less similar to yours if I hadn't found an offline job. Instead, due to a mistake I made last September, I am still trying to settle my debts with the law, this to avoid ending up in a bad place, called prison!​

I wish to learn digital marketing next year and also get a knowhow on how to use the p2 method to earn money hope next year favors me.
Yes. good luck with that. I hope you will be able to learn digital marketing, too.
Post automatically merged:

For 2024, unfortunately for me given my bad legal situation, I don't predict anything good! You know, me too would have had a project more or less similar to yours if I hadn't found an offline job. Instead, due to a mistake I made last September, I am still trying to settle my debts with the law, this to avoid ending up in a bad place, called prison!​
I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be fixed real soon.
Post automatically merged:

No more play for safe for few bucks. I will invest more money in online business. I will start take some money from my regular salary to.
Yay! That is a good idea. I hope I can do the same next year. Let's hope for the best, my friend!

I will buy more stocks and I hope I will be able to learn crypto staking, crypto trading and forex trading.
I what do you have plans invest? I will do some in crypto stake and some in hosting, apps, web scripts, advertising.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member