What makes you cry easily?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Crying is one emotion that comes with sad situation. I don't love to see myself or others cry. it shows sometimes brokenness but sometimes we just have to let out the steam to help us heal faster. So what easily make you cry?

Well, being a man I usually try to keep the pain inside and not externalize it in outbursts of tears. But, my dearest friend, as you know, unfortunately I recently spent a whole month in prison and... as you can understand what it means stay inside a jail, I guarantee you that inside there,.. they really made me cry, and a lot! 😭 :cry:

Well, being a man I usually try to keep the pain inside and not externalize it in outbursts of tears. But, my dearest friend, as you know, unfortunately I recently spent a whole month in prison and... as you can understand what it means stay inside a jail, I guarantee you that inside there,.. they really made me cry, and a lot! 😭 :cry:
I can really understand that, it will make one cry even as a man. Sorry about that.

Thank God! You went to prison in Italy. If you are unfortunate and you are imprisoned in cells like the type we have in Nigeria, you will really know the meaning of hell. Nigeria prisons is good as hell itself

Thank God! You went to prison in Italy. If you are unfortunate and you are imprisoned in cells like the type we have in Nigeria, you will really know the meaning of hell. Nigeria prisons is good as hell itself
Yes and don't worry, even a month in prison here in Italy and in my own city (Genova) was enough for me to understand in advance what the antechamber of hell is! However, now I'm awaiting for the trial and you know, nothing excludes the possibility that I could go back and spend several years there, assuming I survive in there inside! I'm afraid😨😨

Yes and don't worry, even a month in prison here in Italy and in my own city (Genova) was enough for me to understand in advance what the antechamber of hell is! However, now I'm awaiting for the trial and you know, nothing excludes the possibility that I could go back and spend several years there, assuming I survive in there inside! I'm afraid😨😨
In every circumstance, try to be cheerful because there are people suffering more than you. Happiness is the medicine to all difficult circumstances. I will advise you to seek spiritual help and assistance. You can pull through if you are courageous enough.

Oh wow, i can only imagine what you must have been through while in there. Its never easy from most of the stories i have heard people talk about it.

Oh bro, sorry to hear that, as a man i can relate to that we don't show our feelings and its very hard to tell our feeling to other person so we hold it inside and don't show our fear and weakness to others.

Oh bro, sorry to hear that, as a man i can relate to that we don't show our feelings and its very hard to tell our feeling to other person so we hold it inside and don't show our fear and weakness to others.
I know, in this circumstance it is too easy to be judged badly, also because others immediately think that if I have been in prison, there is obviously a reason. But it would also be correct to know that not all people who go to prison are criminals! In fact, I'm not! You see, the reason that led me to be arrested would be long to explain here, and in any case it would probably always be misunderstood by someone who would never understand!
Thank you friend for your moral support, as you read above, I am waiting to be tried.​

I know, in this circumstance it is too easy to be judged badly, also because others immediately think that if I have been in prison, there is obviously a reason. But it would also be correct to know that not all people who go to prison are criminals! In fact, I'm not! You see, the reason that led me to be arrested would be long to explain here, and in any case it would probably always be misunderstood by someone who would never understand!
Thank you friend for your moral support, as you read above, I am waiting to be tried.​
You know in the world everything will pass, and you will forget this hard times, and in some day you will lough about those bad days you have been straggling to pass. finding some one who understand you could be hard but staying strong is better.

You know in the world everything will pass, and you will forget this hard times, and in some day you will lough about those bad days you have been straggling to pass. finding some one who understand you could be hard but staying strong is better.
You're right and I hope so. However, even being under house arrest like I am now still means being totally isolated from the outside world! It's not nice either, but without a doubt it's definitely better than being locked in a prison together with really dangerous people! Those now who can collaborate to help me get through the judicial process are my lawyer and my doctor.​

Abusive people who hurt me or my friends. Hearing my friends' stories of how they have been mistreated by others, especially if the stories are similar to my own experiences.

Crying is one emotion that comes with sad situation. I don't love to see myself or others cry. it shows sometimes brokenness but sometimes we just have to let out the steam to help us heal faster. So what easily make you cry?
The situation does not always have to be a sad one for it to make you cry like a wedding they always make me cry or a certain song.

When I see someone suffering from pain I can't hold my tears and someone dies in front of me.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member