What makes you cry easily?

There are a lot of things that makes me cry easily someone dies in my front instantly I will start crying , if you lie against me and I can't bear it anymore I will start crying... I even tried to hold the cry the other day but I was surprise when it gush out from my eyes...

When I see someone suffering from pain I can't hold my tears and someone dies in front of me.
I had a couple people I know die in front of me my grandfather and my 17 day old son he had heart issues he was born with he never left the hospital he died the morning he was supposed to have surgery.

I had a couple people I know die in front of me my grandfather and my 17 day old son he had heart issues he was born with he never left the hospital he died the morning he was supposed to have surgery.
That's really a painful experience. I saw my sister dying in front of me and that gave me a psychological setback though I cried a lot.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of things that makes me cry easily someone dies in my front instantly I will start crying , if you lie against me and I can't bear it anymore I will start crying... I even tried to hold the cry the other day but I was surprise when it gush out from my eyes...
I used to cry when somebody told lies about me when I was young but not now. I give them a good bashing that they will remember throughout their lives.

Last edited:
13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member