What makes you happy?

There are many sources of happiness like money, food, good health , happy and harmonious family, a good career and huge savings. Having good friends also makes me happy. Their company is very important.

There are many sources of happiness like money, food, good health , happy and harmonious family, a good career and huge savings. Having good friends also makes me happy. Their company is very important.
Yeah everyone get happiness from different things, personally if i have good health, good money and loved women then that will make me so happy.

Yeah everyone get happiness from different things, personally if i have good health, good money and loved women then that will make me so happy.
We can be happy in just a simple way from a sweet smile, from someone and a nice dinner invitation. They make our day colorful and beautiful.

We can be happy in just a simple way from a sweet smile, from someone and a nice dinner invitation. They make our day colorful and beautiful.
True a little thing from the person we love will make us so happy, but the thing i learn from the past is never to depend on anyone to be happy, creating happiness for our self is a good thing and we don't need to wait some one to make us happy.

True a little thing from the person we love will make us so happy, but the thing i learn from the past is never to depend on anyone to be happy, creating happiness for our self is a good thing and we don't need to wait some one to make us happy.
That is priceless, yes, we should not wait for others to make us happy because we can make ourselves happy. By dancing alone and by cuddling our pet and play with our young nieces and nephews make us happy to the max.

Last edited:
That is priceless, yes, we should not wait for others to take us happy because we can make ourselves happy. By dancing alone and by cuddling our pet and play with our young nieces and nephews make us happy to the max.
True we all should create happiness for our self and never expect other to make us happy, no one is perfect and no one can't be available forever so its better to look after our self.

True we all should create happiness for our self and never expect other to make us happy, no one is perfect and no one can't be available forever so its better to look after our self.
There's no one else who could understand us better and make us happy only ourselves. We need to keep on smiling so people will smile back at us and that's a simple yet realistic happiness.

I think that happiness has become much easier for me over the years. I once wanted all the wealth in the world and a lot of everything to be happy, but now I'm already happy when I can go to the movies or buy myself new things. It sounds poor, but I appreciate it

Having good health makes me happy and second to this happiness is having money all the time. Life is mesirable without money especially this time prices are soaring high nonestop.
Post automatically merged:

Being always in good health is my happiness and inspiration. Second to it is money. I will be feeling lonely and upset in the absence of money. No money no happiness.

Being always in good health is my happiness and inspiration. Second to it is money. I will be feeling lonely and upset in the absence of money. No money no happiness.

I'm a very happy person. I try to cheer up at all times. But having money makes me very happy.
Agree that having money delights our hearts. When there's no money heart lonely. When my favorite food is on the table, it also makes me happy 😍.

I'm a very happy person. I try to cheer up at all times. But having money makes me very happy.
Agree that having money delights our hearts. When there's no money heart lonely. When my favorite food is on the table, it also makes me happy 😍.

Last edited:
13,123Threads
98,597Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member