• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What makes you lose interest on you business?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We all are exited and happy when we start our business an running our business is something that makes us happy and also seeing our business grow and seeing the profit of our business is priceless, but sometimes there are somethings that could cause some unhappy moments on our business and we start losing interest on our business.
So in your opinion what is the reason that can cause losing of interest on our business?

Like my own it was the hearth has time goes on I was not have a good health and again and that is why I lost interest in my business.
Post automatically merged:

businesses, factors such as a lack of passion, stagnant growth, or a failure to adapt to change can lead to disinterest.
Sure brother man I understand what you are saying including when are not having a good Bayer it can make you to lost interest on your business.

Last edited:
When the government agencies are openly involved in criminal defamation, financial fraud on online business owners, falsely claiming that their well paid employees who do not pay expenses, do not work, own the business of a private citizen, it is difficult to fight the powerful government, the business owner loses interest.

businesses, factors such as a lack of passion, stagnant growth, or a failure to adapt to change can lead to disinterest.
You are right lack of passion and failure are the major things that will make us lose interest towards to our business.

When the business seems not making profits no matter the hard work trying to make it work to work out.
Not having any business even if we try our best and even if we give all our effort and time will make us unhappy.

I consider my online work as my business. I lose interest at times because my employer does not want to increase my salary. He promised to give me a raise but did not keep his promise.
That is the worst, having a boss that don't keep their promise is the worst.

It's not good to see your business declines. The remedy for that is work harder, invent or create tactics that may ignite your interest instead of losing it. Don't assume business as all the time sales skyrocketing, therfore, don't lose your interest but rather keep it burning.

12,091Threads
93,199Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member