What makes you lose your Patience?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As a human no matter how we polite we are and no matter how much Patience we have there is something that will make us crazy and made and lose our Patience and change our good behavior for a short period of time, personally i can't hold my temper when i see someone talking bad thing about my mom, i really don't want to see or hear bad thing about my mom.
what about you what makes you mad and lose you Patience?

Well sometimes I'm impatient especially when there is traffic and I need to wait for a long time I don't think I have anger issues because most of the time I'm chill
Oh men, traffic jam is the worst especially when i have to get somewhere in time and if the traffic movement starts to stop and get some jam i will get mad but since there is no one to blame for that i just start to calm my self down.

When I'm making someone else wait for me, either because of traffic or haircuts or having to respond to someone else who interrupted me on the way to see the person. This causes me to lose patience more then anything else. I hate letting people down.

I also hate people who change my tasks in the middle of me doing them. This hurts my brain and can cause me to lose patience with the person if they do it enough times.

When I'm making someone else wait for me, either because of traffic or haircuts or having to respond to someone else who interrupted me on the way to see the person. This causes me to lose patience more then anything else. I hate letting people down.

I also hate people who change my tasks in the middle of me doing them. This hurts my brain and can cause me to lose patience with the person if they do it enough times.
Lol, i understand your feeling, in our day to day activates there are so many things that will make us mad and angary, if we can mention all of them there will be no place, i also hate a person who cuts a line, when i was on the line for long time but they come and stands infront of you that makes me mad.

I'm a really patient person but when one overstep their boundaries it wouldn't even work
True, knowing your boundary is a wise thing to do, otherwise there will be a big problem and disagreement, i really don't want to lose my patience but some times things maid me angry.

True, knowing your boundary is a wise thing to do, otherwise there will be a big problem and disagreement, i really don't want to lose my patience but some times things maid me angry.
Some people are be very annoying and overstep their boundaries. You just have to limit them to avoid issues.

Some people are be very annoying and overstep their boundaries. You just have to limit them to avoid issues.
Lol, i feel you some times its very hard to be polite and leave without saying anything, but also some times its very hard and makes me frustrated to tell them.

One thing that makes me loose my patience is when someone keeps doing one thing in particular even after being told what they are doing is wrong. It irritates me a lot.

One thing that makes me loose my patience is when someone keeps doing one thing in particular even after being told what they are doing is wrong. It irritates me a lot.
I think that is a bad habit and they forget what are they really doing, and since they are ignorance and don't accept any suggestions and comments from some one they can't change who they are and they make us very made.

Lol, i feel you some times its very hard to be polite and leave without saying anything, but also some times its very hard and makes me frustrated to tell them.
Yeah this is reality. some situations are just not it as you can get really frustrated. it's better to let go and move away

As a human no matter how we polite we are and no matter how much Patience we have there is something that will make us crazy and made and lose our Patience and change our good behavior for a short period of time, personally i can't hold my temper when i see someone talking bad thing about my mom, i really don't want to see or hear bad thing about my mom.
what about you what makes you mad and lose you Patience?
I lose my patience when someone speaks a pack of lies to drive home his/her point.

I lose my patience when someone speaks a pack of lies to drive home his/her point.
Lie to make you believe them is the worst thing, and that makes you even more hate them and even not to trust them more.

Lie to make you believe them is the worst thing, and that makes you even more hate them and even not to trust them more.
Lies are told to put some kind of a pressure on a person and that's where I lose my patience.

Lies are told to put some kind of a pressure on a person and that's where I lose my patience.
True lie makes every one annoyed, even the person who lie the most get annoyed when some other person lie to them, they act like they don't lie.

I do not have a lot of patience. Maybe because of the bad things that happened to me before. When someone talks badly about me and the people I love, I lose my cool right away.
I lose my cool when I know the person is trying to put me down.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member