What message do you have for your older self

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.680950
Referral Credit
There's one message you might want to tell yourself ahead of your older self maybe you would want to keep remembering it till well into your old age For me I would keep telling self to make money as I refused to stay broke. How about you?

There's one message you might want to tell yourself ahead of your older self maybe you would want to keep remembering it till well into your old age For me I would keep telling self to make money as I refused to stay broke. How about you?
I will tell for my young me that i don't have to give my time for everyone because not everyone deserves my time, and don't stress out to make everyone happy they don't deserve it, and the other thing will be give more time for my family's because they are always with me.

I will tell for my young me that i don't have to give my time for everyone because not everyone deserves my time, and don't stress out to make everyone happy they don't deserve it, and the other thing will be give more time for my family's because they are always with me.
Yesh family over every thing. it would be good to have a quality time with your family you can sure achieve this

Yesh family over every thing. it would be good to have a quality time with your family you can sure achieve this
You are right spending some good time and quality time with family will pay you a good thing, when i was teen i don't spend my time with my family's i spend my time with my friends and now non of my friends are with me.

13,040Threads
98,108Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member