What time do you sleep and wake up in the morning?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
I sleep at 9 in the evening and wake up at 5 :00. At 8 I already feel sleepy but I'm still doing activities here on DBucks. I spend at least 1.5 hours on DBucks. In the day I'm busy at work and only hitch during snack and lunch time. It's good to have a side hustle especially to have something to add to our budget during Christmas. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I proceed to our lawn and jog for 30 minutes only. What about you guys? 😍🤗.

I sleep at 9 in the evening and wake up at 5 :00. At 8 I already feel sleepy but I'm still doing activities here on DBucks. I spend at least 1.5 hours on DBucks. In the day I'm busy at work and only hitch during snack and lunch time. It's good to have a side hustle especially to have something to add to our budget during Christmas. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I proceed to our lawn and jog for 30 minutes only. What about you guys? 😍🤗.
I try my level best to go to bed by 10pm. However I get up at 4am to do my yoga. I spend very little time at Db in the evening. Say half an hour.

For my sleeping i do not really have a specific time. There are days i usually sleep as early as after 9 or 10pm but majority of the times my sleeping time is 12am then for waking is usually any time before 5am

I try my level best to go to bed by 10pm. However I get up at 4am to do my yoga. I spend very little time at Db in the evening. Say half an hour.
I sleep at 9 in the evening. I was already sleepy at that time. In the morning I wake up at 5 to jog around our lawn and in the afternoon, I create a 20 minuets-walk still in our lawn. We have a wide lawn.

I go to bed at 10 but not to sleep I go in to read I do that til midnight then go to sleep and I wake up anywhere from 8 or 9 in the morning. When I wake up I make my coffee and go in the front room enjoy it and do my emails and notifications on my sites.

I go to bed at 10 but not to sleep I go in to read I do that til midnight then go to sleep and I wake up anywhere from 8 or 9 in the morning. When I wake up I make my coffee and go in the front room enjoy it and do my emails and notifications on my sites.
I cannot make it still awake until midnight. My body will surely complain hehehe. Don't you feel sleepy? Your blood pressure might be affected.

I sleep at 9 in the evening. I was already sleepy at that time. In the morning I wake up at 5 to jog around our lawn and in the afternoon, I create a 20 minuets-walk still in our lawn. We have a wide lawn.
I don't get time for walks and I have pain in my legs too. So I do yoga and take light walks whenever I can.

I tend to sleep around 12 am - 1 am depending on the day and how tired I am and will wake around 7.15 am on the weekdays to ensure my kids get off to school okay. On the weekends it tends to be a little later that I will go to bed and wake but that can vary depending on how tired I am.

Most of the time i don't have a specific time for sleep, and most of the times i go to sleep on the midnight and some times if i ma busy on the online world i pass the midnight, but i get up on the morning, but on the weekend i sleep the whole day because it is my best day to take a me time.

I'm currently going to bed around 23:00 and I'm getting up in the morning around 7:00, it's feeling great to get up so early.

The feeling is good when we spend 8 hours of sleep and it happens only if we sleep early. If we sleep late, we feel groggy in the morning. We cannot also do the daily exercise if wake up late because of sleeping late.

I sleep around 10 in the evening for normal nights and wake up around 5 a.m.
That is still good to sleep at 10 in the evening, but I am already in deep sleep at that time :LOL:

Often, I use to sleep late at night by 12oclock because of my phone. At times I use to do my online business, running things online, investing my money without much stress. Then at times I use to wake up by 7 o’clock in the morning
Post automatically merged:

Often, I use to sleep late at night by 12oclock because of my phone. At times I use to do my online business, running things online, investing my money without much stress. Then at times I use to wake up by 7 o’clock in the morning

Last edited:
Because of the work am doing, I often go to bed at 11pm and set my alarm at 5am, this will help me wake you earlier to perform my morning duty and routine before going to work.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member