What time do you sleep and wake up in the morning?

Due to my busy schedule, i always find it difficult to sleep early. I do sleep at 11pm after completing my contents on steemit platform, then wake up by 6am to check my rewards.

I never sleep late. I sleep at 9 i the evening and wake up at 4 in the morning. I wake up early because I have offline work and I dislike coming to work,late.
How do you cope working both online and offline if you do sleep by 9 in the evening. Me i sleep very late in the night because of many task i have to complete online.

How do you cope working both online and offline if you do sleep by 9 in the evening. Me i sleep very late in the night because of many task i have to complete online.
I only work on DBucks and RIF. I already dismissed the sites that pay peanuts like Forum Coin. And that site scammed me, The owner did ot send my $8 payment to my PayPal. What a shame on him.

I only work on DBucks and RIF. I already dismissed the sites that pay peanuts like Forum Coin. And that site scammed me, The owner did ot send my $8 payment to my PayPal. What a shame on him.
That's so bad of him, how can people be so wicked, after spending your time writing then je refuse to send your payment. I'm sorry for the bad experience.

Even with your offline work, how much do you make in Discussion bucks daily?

That's so bad of him, how can people be so wicked, after spending your time writing then je refuse to send your payment. I'm sorry for the bad experience.

Even with your offline work, how much do you make in Discussion bucks daily?
The sales of my milk ea business vary accordingly, but the sales didn't go down. On DBucks, my first cashout pay was $20 and the second pay was $21. You just need to be persistent to achieve your goal, especially, since it's almost Christmas.

The sales of my milk ea business vary accordingly, but the sales didn't go down. On DBucks, my first cashout pay was $20 and the second pay was $21. You just need to be persistent to achieve your goal, especially, since it's almost Christmas.
I know that making money online requires commitment and hardwork and i'm ready to do that here. Do you have a daily target here on Discussion bucks?

I know that making money online requires commitment and hardwork and i'm ready to do that here. Do you have a daily target here on Discussion bucks?
Yes, of course, I have the daily target on DBucks like posting at least 6 post threads and 10 posts to reply and comment. You can earn $ 1 in 2 days for 3 straight hours or at intervals.

Yes, of course, I have the daily target on DBucks like posting at least 6 post threads and 10 posts to reply and comment. You can earn $ 1 in 2 days for 3 straight hours or at intervals.
Okay I understand very well. Is it not possible to earn $1 daily here? Or you just choose to set your limit that way? I'll really like to earn $1 daily or more.

Okay I understand very well. Is it not possible to earn $1 daily here? Or you just choose to set your limit that way? I'll really like to earn $1 daily or more.
You can earn $1 here daily if you are a Gold Member. A VIP member has a different rate compared to a VIP member. Try silver or bronze.

I sleep around 12 am in the morning and wake up around 6 am in the morning. Though, sometimes i go to sleep early especially when am overstressed in ny working place. I still wake up around 3 am to do meditation for 20 minutes before going back to sleep again.

I don’t eat breakfast often normally just have coffee I have to be in the mood.
Wow that's awesome, your body may get used to it. You'll reduce weighty on that, I guess.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member