• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What to do when your business fails?

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵14.359625
Referral Credit
I don't own a business but I wonder what people do when their business fails.

I guess: they try to sell their business or they wind up and leave as it is for sometime or they take loan and invest some more money to run it.

What else they do?

As much as possible, I won't let it happen to my business. I can manage well my business. In case others experience this, it s a big loss but it can be revived by adding a capital for the business to to sand again.

That's right. You need to add money to the business if it happens to your business. Most of the business drowns because of the lack of money.

If the business has inventory or assets, the business owner will try to sell the inventory for the best price possible and keep the business running for as long as he or she can.

12,088Threads
93,182Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member