• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What type of business can you do to make it day by day?

Ifiokke

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.030750
Referral Credit
I thought business like to use shop like kiosk and you open is day by day when you do like that there is no way that you are not going to make it day by day in your life

There's no problem if having a business like that because money is the answer. My business is Milk Tea but I have 2 staff that do cashiering and the other one mixer of milk tea and runner. The cashier is my sister and the runner and mixer my nephew.

Not all businesses use kiosks, shops are open every day, but the business will also depend on where the business is set up, the food stall business that I founded is in an office center so on Saturdays and Sundays it is closed, because only a few employees work, it is also only part from office security.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member